Reviews for The Anger and the Eloquence
Aeryn Lavanthia chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Fabulous! A wonderful character piece. I particularly liked how you write Sherlock, and that line regarding the matron having the 'grace of a lame cart horse' was excellent! :D
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Excellent fic, written very well, loved it!

:D
mouse8 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Why has this got only 6 reviews? This is one of the best stories I've read in this fandom. It's beautifully written and true to character. Great job!
toeki chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
wonderfully in character.

thought i saw some typos while reading, but nothing serious.

i like that watson is able to make his point here. and the "loyalty is a trait commonly found in idiots" is just so touching and in character:)
crism1976 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I enjoyed your story. My favorite part was the way Watson called Holmes on the way Holmes was ursurping Watson's right to choose and

"I have been hurt, Sherlock." Watson replied equally as gently, his voice placating without being patronizing. "Believe it or not, I had a life before you. I've been injured in bar fights and small skirmishes before I even knew of your existence." - Nice way to address Holmes' arrogance in forgetting Watson has a life before and outside his friendship with Holmes.

"Do not talk to me about danger, Sherlock," he said quietly "Because I have lived through more than you can imagine, and living through more by your side as your companion doesn't bother me." - Very nice! Assertion of his right to choose, loyalty and understanding all at once.

Thanks for sharing.
ruby890 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
that was great. love their friendship its the best. love the one shot.

oh and could you go to this site and and thanks.

/website/302/contests/81494/voteable_entries/14337545
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
That was a lovely story.

You really captured both Holmes and Watson's characters perfectly, and their brotherly friendship. It was touching without ever being over the top and their customary banter also made me smile more than once.

I thoroughly enjoyed it.
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I really enjoyed this and I hope you write more soon. Thank you!
mustangwoman chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
*Applauds* Bravo! Bravo! Tremendous story! Thank you!