Reviews for Reading Leven Thumps
Bookworm-ask-and-i'll-answer chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
that sounds just right i own the books and i enjoy what they say
Bookworm-ask-and-i'll-answer chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
amazing
anonymous chapter 2 . 5/17/2012
THANK YOU! I love the Leven Thumps series, but there are hardly any fanfics on it, so ikr to you. Please, please, please HURRY I'm dying here.

p.s. please make Winter and Clover (especially Winter) tease Leven about baby Leven. ( I said please!)
Eelyak22 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
I like that you put up a leven thumps story but I think that their reactions arn't strong enough. I feel like they are who they are at the end of the story instead of the begining. Slow down they are still ignorant at this time. and why would clover be following winter instead on Leven. Love the story and I really do like it but SLOW DOWN.
Hihihi chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Boo
Hihihi chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Boo
Kal El Kent821 chapter 2 . 1/26/2011
I don't know I think you're trying to rush it. It seems they know and care about things they shouldn't for example. As dusk matured into night and just when those cowering in fear could stand no more, a darkness, the likes of which had never before been seen, began to ooze up from the ground and ink in the gray of the evening. The hot windy sky quickly became a thick sticky trap.

Glaring accusingly at Clover, Leven said, "You knew this was in here, didn't you?"

Why would he ask that? He's not supposed to know anything about the dearth or foo or anything this takes place a year before he met clover in the book you just made them meet earlier so he should know as much as he did then which means he should know nothing they have weird reactions Like Wait up Lev!" Winter yelled, already far behind. Why does she already call him Lev? They just met they automatically know each other now? And All was silent in the small space as Winter got her breathing under control. Finally, she spoke. "I really think we should stop."

"We can't! Antsel told me you have to read it!" Clover shouted, earning a shocked look from both Leven and Winter.

Why are they shocked? They aren't supposed to know Antsel they should just be confused not shocked. I know I'm sorry I really do like the story it just seems like your kinda mixing the past and present not really sure when they know what
Kal El Kent821 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Finally! A reading leven thumps story Can't wait to read more please keep it up