Reviews for 00 Degree
Kazumi Rin chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
So cute! This is one of the better ones that I've read. I could see a couple of mistakes, but since English wasn't your first language, I guess I could let it slide... But then again, there are some great stories with mistakes. Anyways, great job! This was cute and hilarious at the same time. XD
Mewsi chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
brb dying this is wonderful!
DEVIlishAngel00 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Awww! That's adorable! xDD He's too cute for his own good! Love this story to bits!
detrametal chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
very cute and original
Ayu Yui chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
SDGHGEWSHQ Awwwe Enma, he's so adorable, why are people so mean to him? ; o ;

Thanks for the cute one shot, the OCs were hilarious c;
Yami Kuroshin chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Ciaossu~

It's so wonderful. I love it. really I love Emma and now love you fic, really love love love~

I will wait more Enma-kun fics so please count on you

See you, wait not, is read you later xD

Ya-nyan~
Tsukimori san chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
That Kozato Enma is such a hopeless guy but that’s what makes him cute. XD

Well this is the first time a read a “fict” about a canon character and the reader but I think it was pretty nice,there are some things that maybe I wouldn’t do but I really enjoy reading this and I loved the reference of Kobato.
Vongola-Nicole chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Nee, Nee... could you do more Gokudera X Reader? I would really appreciate it. I also like this story. Really touching. But how come this is longer than 'Mine' (GokuXReader)? Oh well... looking forward to your future works~~!
Kawari chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Cute and sweet story -

You portrayed Enma in a way, that I myself see him. I really like your fic, hope you will write more Enma-storys to read.
VeeAni chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Lawl

Honestly I could so see this situation happening to Enma. Wish there was more! There's not that many EnmaxOc :(
Kuea chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I liked it, it's one of the better Storys with Enma :D

Since I'm not a native speaker as well, I'm not much of help for grammar or spelling mistakes, but I enjoyed reading really much, hope to see more of your storys :3

(And I'm one of the Enma-Fans, ahem xD)
LeenaST chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Well I don't like Enma, because of the whole vongolathing, but this was really sweet.

Well could you make a Mukuro Rokudo or Kyoya Hibari?