Reviews for Romanesque
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Absolutely fantastic story!
boldtvillemayor chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Loved this story! Reading it was like a mind vacation. It will be a favorite to go back to during times of stress. Thank you for sharing!
ale2695 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
It is the best story I've read in my entire life. BEAUTIFUL!
The would read a thousand times
Melissad chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Just browsing some of the older stories and stumbled across yours. Just thought I would let you know how sweet and touching this was. Thanks.
New to Bones chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
OMG! You are an amazing writer! I just found Bones and it's fanfiction and I have to say you are hands down my favorite author so far. I love Booths religious journey in this story - I have read it twice it is so amazing. I am off to read more. I was looking over your profile and other reviews and it seems you are taking a break right now. I hope it has/is restful but please return soon - I am already missing your work and I am only half the way through your stories. By the way, this is my first Bones story I have reviewed but I had to say something because it is just so amazing!
Artemisbeloved chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
you have done yourself proud in this one and me as well. I loved you back story for bones with Roberto it fit so well and wold explain things beautifully. I also love the humor of the trip Thur the roman streets. The historical and spiteful grace with is with in your story is also magnificent. I laughed shed some tears felt elated and as always on your stories learn something intimet. LOL
IncognitoWriter chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I can't believe I've never reviewed this before but just so you know this is by far my favorite story on this site :)
lovergirl16 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
chapter IX had me in tears from laughing so hard! brilliant :) i loved you're whole story (not to mention its one of my favorite TV shows) keep it up!
CMW2 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Excellent from start to finish. And the 187 has me in need of ice water, STAT.
Kerika chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Alrighty, so i read a bunch of your other, older stories, and i have to say, WOW to this one. You have improved so much since stories you wrote just a few short years ago. This one was much easier to read, a flowed much better. I loved it. AMAZING.
neshama chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Wow. Once again you amazed me. I loved it! I love the way you write Brennan so fresh and young and yet or Brennan. Thank you for sharing it! I honestly can't wait for your next one. I don't know about what it'll be or when you'll post it but please tell me you'll keep writing. You're REALLY good. :)
luvsboothie chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Truly wonderful story. So glad I found it and had a cold, snowy weekend to read through it. Adore the children's names also. Very nice ending.
cheysma2000 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I have to say this is one of your best. I really enjoyed your take on why Bones is the way she is. I loved the travel, can you tell I have never been out of Virginia? I always miss your work when you go on your vacations but you always come back with something wonderful. I loved the romance of Rome. I will leave you alone for a little while but know I am waiting for more of your B&B magic. It makes me look so forward to Hart's eventually. I wonder if his eventually will be even as half as good as yours. :D
nelliesbones chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Let me just say: Oh my God. Normally I don't like fics too much whhich portray them too far away from their show characters, but this one just sucked me in. Your details about Rome and history are an amazing add-on, and I felt as if I was with them on their journey. The shower scene and finally their lovemaking - so hot and shameless. I bow my head in respect for you to write that. You actually made me feel it, everything. I had an amazing time reading this, you have to write more.
CSINaomi chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Fantastic way to bring in the new year for me, Bex! Love the ending with Parker and the twins... nicely brings the story full circle!

Smiles,