Reviews for Fire & Ice
Minnakoda chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
huh... that was twisted and awesome. I really enjoy the irony of hating your mate... and the strange murder-suicide. Great work
MaleficentKnits chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
despite the fact that Mal is an ardent A&J fan and detests B&J fanfics she will admit to thoroughly enjoying this story... just to see Bella suffer before and during the change then going so far as to destroy both herself and Jasper... lovely...

excellent job, pet.
roon0 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Goodness me, that was compulsive and horrific and rather wonderful.

Happy New Year
yankeerose chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Excellent one shot.
ChloBoLow Hale chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Loved it!

imwithemmett chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
That sure was some intense stuff. I see why you gave a warning. Jasper sure got what was coming to him. I just feel bad for Charlie.
tigger5600 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
wow! :) Great little o/s! :)
angel04une chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
:.( how sad!
SavageGraceX chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I loved it even though I don't understand the murder-suicide at the end (then again, do we ever truly understand that type fo thing...?). I totally would have joined Jasper in seeking revenge again the dumbass pixie and fam P
TheBiteOfFrost chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Dark in both romance and death. A wonderfully terrifying story... Merry fucking Christmas!

Demera chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
This story is amazing. this is one of the best Fanfics I've read. Keep up the good work.
obsessedmom chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Great story

You kept surprising me

Angsty beyond belief

princessnerra chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Wow, that was very tragic and sad. Why did Bella do that?
TheOneMama chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Wow Hon, that was good. But damn you killed them off. lol. I like it a lot, thanks for the little surprise. Hope you are having a great Christmas break.
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3