Reviews for The Only Girl He Ever Would
JoinTheHunt1981 chapter 16 . 9/13/2011
Awwww! I loved this!

It was pacy and I'm so glad in the end, Gene and Alex were happy! I'm also glad Keats got in trouble!
Sarah7293 chapter 16 . 6/6/2011
Oh it's beautiful! :') and the idea for the ring ... it actually made me well up with tears when I read that. Really enjoyed reading it all! :')
theHuntgoeson chapter 16 . 2/11/2011
What a beautiful ending to this beautiful story. Thank you so much.
LionessOfTheQuattro chapter 16 . 1/29/2011
Aww Gorgeous Ending To A Great Story ! I Look Forward To Any Of Your Future Fics )

Rachel xx
MorganaNK chapter 16 . 1/28/2011
I was right, Jessie's birth did change Gene, made him a better man, a more complete human being, as she made him love unconditionally - something that balances out the angry and mysoginistic side of him. And children can change a man so very completely; I only need to look to my brother, who is a different man since his son was born.

Kudos on a great piece of writing Hon, you kept it real and made the characters believeable. I look forward to reading more from you soon x
sash queen of the jungle chapter 16 . 1/28/2011
You are so right I love it. Don't want it to end please pretty please write some more. How far has gene hunt come. Jessie daddys little princess I presume she is absolutely spoilt. Who would have thought that gene hunt could be all loved up, married and about the be the father of two. Lovely image of the perfect hunt family. Please write more pretty please. Thank you ever so much for writing and sharing. Made me very happy:)
Eleantris chapter 16 . 1/28/2011
Aw, such a lovely ending to a brilliant story. I loved this, and I'm so glad you did continue it!

theHuntgoeson chapter 15 . 1/24/2011
I've only just discovered this story, I've devoured all fifteen chapters at a sitting, and I love every word. What a gorgeous, romantic, angsty tale of star (and Keats-)crossed lovers, and I've found it just in time for the final cliffhanger. Please give them a happy ending now, they and we deserve it!
LionessOfTheQuattro chapter 15 . 1/23/2011
They Have To Be The Cutest Couple In Existence )

The Last Part! I Look Forward To It!

Rachel xx
Eleantris chapter 15 . 1/21/2011
Eep! Proposal! Baby! I loved this chapter, you wrote it so beautifully, as always, and I can't wait for what'll happen next, even though it will be the last chapter... You know what I'll be screaming then, won't you? 'Sequel! Sequel!' Tee hee.

MorganaNK chapter 15 . 1/20/2011
Grrrr, I hope the last chapter is going to be long and full of gooey Galexy goodness as they bond with their wonderful baby girl... I think she'll twist Gene round her little finger from her first breath... and she'll have his eyelashes! x
sash queen of the jungle chapter 15 . 1/20/2011
He proposed how sweet on the park bench. Wow that's a fluffy galex moment and it's going to be ' their' spot. So they can sit there and watch Jessie play in the park, feed the birds, watch grandchildren and hold hands till their old and grey. Mmmm. Heaven. There has got to be more. Dont want this end. There is the birth, the engagement party, hen do, stag do, wedding and christening. So much. So what will Jessie be like? What will gene be like at the birth? How bad will his driving be towards the hospital. Thanks for an amazing update can't wait for more.
Eleantris chapter 14 . 1/20/2011
Awwww, love it so much! This was such a gorgeous chapter, full of beautiful Galex - intimate and so touching. I can't wait for more, and am kinda upset this is the penultimate chapter!

sash queen of the jungle chapter 14 . 1/18/2011
Ah it's so addictive like a drug but I just got my galex dosage. Wow really happy feel like and fluffy. It's a good job Alex likes Jessie. Really sweet that Alex realised that their baby girl loves the sound of her daddys voice. Really sweet chapter. Would love for this story to last forever with galex goodness. Is Jessie going to be like her daddy? If so Alex is going to have her hands full trying to control both of them. And gene is going to be so overly protective over his girls. His Alex and their unborn baby. Heaven help anyone who threatens to upset his girls. Feeling mushy that's still the galex fluff that's got me feeling like for update. Really don't want to wait long for this quality writing, plot, story to continue. Please

Update soon.