Reviews for The Human Species
This story's plot and your writing style have been great so far. I hope you haven't lost motivation and will continue to update it!
Noskillsy chapter 127 . 5/22
Geez. If this works, Pokeballs are OP. Pokeballs any other ball.
And well, the 'final episode' thing still makes me sad that this story will possibly end. After all, this story IS at chapter 127. And it's been an amazing run since I started. I'm pretty sure I did the equivalent of binge watching with your story, and oh boy, oh boy. I'll miss this when this goes. But do you think you'll start another Pokémon story? Because if you do... That would be amazing, though. That's what I want. So don't do it unless YOU want to.

I remember during the binge reading that I did, I listened to some of the... What's it called? The audio book for this, and well, that did evoke some memories of the start. The start of an amazing story! And I don't see a lot of Pokémon stories on this level. Sure, maybe for others, but unfortunately, I only read pork, and that probably won't change soon. ;_;.

Anyways, really excited for the next chapter! A stranger on a bike comes to the rescue! With Pokeballs! And... :O ! This reminds me of Lucario's past! With Deoxys (I think)! That was great. Well, for reading. Not the actual event, because everyone basically died. :( And das not good.

Anyways, please have a nice day, Shaded Skies! You've made FanFiction a great experience for us readers, and you deserve the best! Though, I can't really supply anything. ;( But with this story and many others, you've made a lot of people happy! Remember that and I hope you get the motivation to keep on going!
destinedjagold chapter 127 . 5/21
Still reading, but I had to make a double-take when the narration suddenly turned into a first-person PoV, on that Croagunk, Scizor and Haunter scene. Was that intentional? Granted, this fic has been around for a while, so I may have missed a part or two.
OnePunchFan8 chapter 1 . 5/20
thank you for updating so quickly, keep up the good work[
Shane Mallick chapter 127 . 5/20
I haven't signed in to the website in a very long time, but I still use it and read some stories, especially this one. I have been waiting along everyone else for an update on this story, and I am overwhelmingly happy that you have started to update at a frequent pace once again. Please keep in mind there are still people reading this story, and that we all enjoy it. I wonder what pokemon could be in the poke ball at the end. No doubt a powerful one. Im going to take a wiiiild guess and say it's mew. (Or probably just another legendary, but who knows)
New chapter yesss, I wonder what the pokemon in the poke ball is. No doubt a powerful one. I'm glad you are updating frequently again, know that many people are reading and enjoying this masterpiece.
Omg the final chapter
OnePunchFan8 chapter 1 . 5/8
YES NEW CHAPTER THANK YOU.
I thought my eyes were deceiving me when i saw this as most recently updated in my favorites.
Please update again as soon as you can, this is a great story!
It's been a full 8 months since the last chapter. I'm starting to think that might have really been the end of the story.
Pls tell me that you are still writing. The story is so good. It's so close to being over but the chapters take like 6 months or more between them. Pls tell me you haven't abandoned the story
Damn I love this story. I'm not the kind of person that reads fanfiction, but I make an exception for this one. The characters feel as if their souls jump out of the screen to greet you. I'm sad to see this story is ending, but at the same time excited to see what the author will write next.
Shaded Skies, you are a talented and amazing author, please continue writing stories. I hope one day I will be able to hold, in my hands, a physical copy of a story written by you,
Cyndaquil123 chapter 125 . 12/8/2016
Why is that the final chapter though?
The Red Lurker chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
If you're trying to take a more realistic approach to the series (which, judging by the description, seems like you might be), then it wouldn't really be cannibalism for eating another Pokemon. That's like a wolf eating a deer and saying it can't due to them both being animals. Especially seeing as a number of Pokemon descriptions involve 'prey', not plants.
Or is this (judging by what the Piplup said) more of a case of the Piplup being raised in a human environment where they basically feed them Pokemon Chow (and most older Pokemon are intelligent in some way, as opposed to wild and instinct-based) and Piplup is just as naive to the real world as they come?
Jbld2 chapter 125 . 10/25/2016
Damnit lucario just seal the deal with zerobi or figure out how to resurrect mew! Stop playing with her!
Great story btw:)
GameManiac chapter 125 . 9/2/2016
About fucking time this story began to end. And I mean that in a good way.

You're already beginning to wrap up certain plot details. For example, Mewtwo isn't the antagonist we presumed...even though he did choke Celebi. And Lucario and Zerobi are starting to break the ice in regards to their obvious love for one another. Zerobi changed over time, and Lucario might as well.

I bet they'll be tying the literal (canine) knot by the time this story ends.