Reviews for The Man and the Memory
Darkwood Princess chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
Ugh, sorry to keep reviewing your story! . But Sulu and Chekov were hilarious. I love how Chekov has no idea what a zombie is. That and his gesture to ward off evil made me laugh.
Darkwood Princess chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I love how Chapel is characterized in this story. She seems just as much Bones' protector as Spock and normal Jim (not sea dragon Jim, though XD).
Lelelea chapter 8 . 8/28/2011
And whats the third part?where is it?
ackeberlynn chapter 8 . 1/9/2011
The scene with Jim and McCoy's souls being held in the abyss was written very well - pretty intense stuff you got going on in this trilogy! Keep writing!
Bleak Decemberangel chapter 8 . 1/7/2011
Oops, didn't I mention that this was going to be a sequel. Suddenly I understand the maliciousness needed to create a story like this. It has been a great ride though and I've been enjoying every second of it. I can't wait to see what you pull out of your hat for the next segment, all I can do is hope that it appears soon and continues for awhile.

Thanks for the journey.
ShamelessSpocker chapter 8 . 1/7/2011
*applause* I didn't expect a trilogy but I'm thrilled now! I realize we've established you're weird, but have we established that you're an AWESOME writer? 'Cause you are. More of the Abyss, yikes!, and we now know Jim's time is running out. Spock's talked to Spock Prime (yay!) and they're off to find the Fabrini. So they'll cure McCoy and then what, McCoy will sacrifice his newly cured life to save Jim? I hope they get to rescue Jim and get rid of that damn critter. The trio isn't good broken up. Spock would prefer to have both his friends, and Jim would never forgive himself if McCoy sacrificed himself for him. This is getting so good. Thanks for updating so ultra-fast and I'll put you on alert so I'll see your next story come out. Thank you!
JoriWinter chapter 8 . 1/7/2011
The more and more you go on, the less and less likely this is going to have a truly happy ending. But, eh, maybe the third- and last- segment will prove more cheerful? One can only hope.
passionfornight chapter 8 . 1/7/2011
Sigh. At least there is headway. At least Bones remembers Bones. Now all we have to do is make sure he doesn't die. Then save Jim. All while keeping the Enterprise in working order and not letting other people too into their crazy plan. Piece of cake.
bookdragon01 chapter 8 . 1/7/2011
That's the end? You are *evil*. Now I'm going to have to wait for the next story.
bookdragon01 chapter 7 . 1/6/2011
I really, really hope the next chapter is up soon. What a cliff-hanger.
ShamelessSpocker chapter 7 . 1/6/2011
*smack smack smack* That's me licking my lips after your last chapter. YUM! The creature may eat destinies but I eat delicious stories and yours is the best! McCoy may not be firing on all thrusters but he's got the biggest clue of all and now he's trapped. Spock got the call from New Vulcan-Spock Prime? Is he going to be able to help? I can only squirm in excitement and hope to get your next update soon. Thank you for giving me a reason to check my email every day faithfully!
passionfornight chapter 6 . 1/5/2011
Great chapter. Love the way that things are really beginning to heat up. Now it will be interesting to see whether the thing will recognize that the crew isn't buying his act, or if he isn't capable of noticing those actions. Have to mention that it is interesting that Spock is now the one winging it. We shall see how well that goes.
passionfornight chapter 5 . 1/4/2011
This was a good chapter. I like that we got to see some other character interactions. Most importantly I like that we get to see that the crew does know their Captain rather well. Hopefully the thing won't realize. I'm not sure what would happen then, but I have a feeling that it isn't good. Can't wait for the next chapter.
ShamelessSpocker chapter 5 . 1/4/2011
Come on, McCoy, I'm cheering you on as you search for your memories! You've got to hurry up and come back to us because that monster is playing at being Captain and you've got to rescue Jim from (the Abyss?) wherever he's trapped! Spock, help him out! Can't Spock do some sort of meld and find out what's going on? I know, I know, melds are very personal and not to be done lightly. But still, a girl can hope. I'll be waiting for the next update and thank you for this one!
ShamelessSpocker chapter 4 . 12/31/2010
Slow-building though it may be, it's good. I'm enjoying the story, and I hoping McCoy gets his marbles back sooner rather than later. Spock is doing his part but he can only do so much. Let me get this right-Jim's *trapped* somewhere? Oh my god! That's horrible! Spock and McCoy have got to get him out of wherever this "Abyss" is. I'll be waiting for your update.