Reviews for Under the Moonlight
gracemis chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
nice one-shot. good pacing and humor. Liked the detail in the setting and one-side POV of sasuke. very effective build up to the last line. cheers
Lord Shade chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Dear lord, every bit of this was hilarious. Totally something Kakashi would do. Kidnap in the middle of the night, fight Sasuke, and risk major bodily harm *just* to make one joke. Oh, Kakshi will you never learn? Actually, on second thought, dont learn. Hes funnier that way. Your ability to make me laugh like a fool is second to none. Just one more thing...did Naruto get her drunk?
Kitty XIII chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Let me start by saying this story was incredibly entertaining :) I could easily envision the setting, plot, etc., so not only was it fun to read, it was pleasurable, too. Grammar/spelling/mechanics seemed perfect as far as I could tell, and your style of writing kept it lighthearted and very one-shot-esque. Nice job, and thanks for making me giggle :)

With All Due Respect,

Kitty XIII

P.S. - That ending was amazing ;)
ninjahugs chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
OOOOOHHHH! Kakashi pwned Sasuke! ok i loved that story with all my heart...hilarious! I also have a question...Why was Hinata acting that way?