Reviews for Sugarplum Priorities
Mischievious Kiss27 chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
This is absolutely precious, I think I'm going to have to make a tradition out of reading this before Christmas.
clairebear2014 chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
My precious, adorable baby!Kurt-I will hold and cuddle and kiss you all you want. 3
I thought I saw baby!Blaine in there, fussing with his tie, and I guess baby!Quinn wanted to sit on Daddy's lap.

Another beautifully done story, where Burt comes to realize that he does love Kurt no matter what. Bravo!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Awwwww. I just. Why would you do that to me? It's so cute that... I think I may explode!
Lydia chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
This story made me cry. Gosh I'm so emotional.
klaineforever chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Oh my gawd! You soooo need to do a baby blaine and kurt story! That would be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome!
mailroomorder chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I really love this.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
that was totes Blaine with his sister, circa 3 years older... right?
JGgirl chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I really love this story
about96 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Wow. I love fics written in Burt's perspective. This is so wonderful. Thank you.
trufflemores chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Oh sweet merciful Klaine feels.

Kurt is such a precious child. I love the way you write him. I genuinely believe that you are the only author in this fandom that could capture the sheer magnitude of his adorableness. I absolutely love how cuddly and sweet he is, and how he doesn't have the same interests as other little boys but he's still precious. He's tidy and he has different interests than other boys, but he still likes the garage and helping Burt and riding bikes, and I love how it all balances out. There aren't words to describe how adorable sleepy baby Kurt was, but rest assured that my heart is now a puddle.

I loved the conversations between Mollie and Burt. They were very insightful. If they hadn't taken place, then it makes me wonder how Burt Hummel would have turned out. You've captured him so well here, because he isn't physically affectionate and he makes mistakes but he's also well-meaning and he knows how to treat his son well. Those are what matters, ultimately, and those are the reasons that he accepts and loves Kurt for who he is. And the fact that he bought Kurt the ballet shoes would have singlehandedly melted my heart if it wasn't already.

I loved Blaine and Kurt at the end with Burt. It's true: Mollie would be very, very proud of them. All of them.
allieisrandom chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
I have so much to say about this one that I’m typing it out as I go so I don’t forget.
First, this is REALLY helping me deal with my withdrawl from your drabbles :P I was like, “Yay, I made it through all of them…wait…what do I do now?” Second of all, I like Burt in the beginning of the flashback less here so far but I suppose it’s realistic that especially since Kurt was just a toddler that he’d still be less comfortable with the idea of him being gay. Mollie rocks. The Hummels were the best family ever. Thank god Mollie was around for as long as she was. If she had died when Kurt was any younger Burt would have raised him not to accept himself the way he was and Burt wouldn’t have even know he was doing it. In my head the little boy and girl Burt saw outside were Blaine and Francey and the blonde girls sitting in front of them with their dad were Quinn and her sister. Your description of the beginning of the ballet through Burt’s eyes was hilarious. The way you described his thought process was perfection, all in all this was so sweet and amazing yes I’m gonna say it again I WISH MOLLIE NEVER HAD TO DIE. Oh and…um…just read your author’s note, I KNEW I RECOGNIZED A BABY BLAINE AND A BABY QUINN YAAAAY! :D All the sweetness, all the babies, all the love.
TheShrimpyGleek chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I'm too lazy to sign in but that's my penname.

Anyway, I'm not feeling well this weekend so I decided to read through all your fics via the list you have on Tumblr, and damn girl you got a lot! That's okay, I love all the ones I've read so far so I'm sure I'll love all the ones I read now! :)

This one was so adorable, and I really liked the way you wrote Burt coming to terms with all this. I did spot baby Blaine but not baby Quinn, I'm guessing she was the girl who's daddy was scolding her? The ending killed me, it was so sweet and how Burt was thinking Mollie would be proud ripped out my heartstrings!

You honestly write my headcannon for everything!
ntomk chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Did I see an additional baby!Francey cameo there that you neglected to mention in the AN?

I seriously love your work, and your OCs... And the mental image of Burt Hummel going to see The Nutcracker by choice!
ScarletReid chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
...BABY CUTENESS! X3 yaay!
Tsuki107 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Baby!Kurt was adorable :)

Great story!