Reviews for Gunpowder
faeriemaiden96 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Honestly, Victoria/James are my favorite Twilight ship. This may sound crazy, but I just think it's so romantic that Victoria would avenge her love. Now THAT is a strong female.

Bella Swan can suck it.

This story is fantastic and the ending had me in tears. You are a great writer. :)
TheScarletTwipernel chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
This was FUCKING AMAZINGGGGGGG ... seriously. I don't really like most Twifics cause most of them are about EB or JB or JA no one really focuses on the minor chars, and the ones that do are usually really bad so I'm so happy I found a good one :D
crytsal chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
this is really sexy i love it this and your other stories especially the alice and jasper ones!
emjascullenx chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
this is really well written and thought out. love all the allusions and the way it's sensual without being really crude. great job!
ChaiT chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Love, love, love this.

Really beautiful descriptions of the after-effects of the change into a vampire - the eyelashes thing was really good. Also, the end was fantastic and really tied in the name of the fic too - the references to James and Victoria's future were good, not too subtle but not too obvious either. The curiosity killed the cat thing was awesome.

{Chai}
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
This is amazing. I love how you show the combustable relationship that James and Victoria had.