Reviews for Fangs of the Dragon
hope you continue this
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 6 . 4/17
seriously love them!
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 4 . 4/17
love her Japanese obsession even if I don't know the things added at the end of names
Extended Experience chapter 7 . 4/4
Nice fic! The grammar needs some work though! Ü
Reploid Avenger chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
Love the story, Jade and Ryu make a perfect couple, so cute together, looking forward to seeing what mayhem those two cause at Hogwarts as the story goes on, hope you will be able to post another chapter here soon.
maxgoof296 chapter 7 . 6/6/2013
Please update soon great story
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Um... I didn't reach 110 till I was 5 ft 2in... And I'm a dancer... And I was almost 15.
I don't want to be rude, the story is really really good, it's just that her weight is a bit unrealistic... I really don't mean to be mean...sorry...
bilingualkyuubi chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
Putting a potter in slytherine is wierd. I would think put her in gryfindor so you have two view points to work with one in slytherine and one in gryfindir.
Warrior of Ice and Shadow chapter 7 . 4/21/2013
Please keep going!
Kurayami Kazuo Riddle chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
...
ptl4ever419 chapter 7 . 2/12/2013
I love it! I hope you continue :) can't wait to see more from you!
KhaalidaNyx chapter 7 . 2/1/2013
I seriously love this story. So creative. Update when you can
finallyexploded chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
Please note that non-story chapters are not allowed on this site. I suggest that you delete and upload on your profile or a different website.

Thank you for your time.

Entries not allowed:

explodinghead
Member of Eliminator
anonomous chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
I think you should change the weight of jade because I am 5"6 and I weight 110 pounds.
EffEweSeaKay WhyOhEwe chapter 7 . 10/16/2012
Who gives a crap what other people think of your story. Continue writing.