Reviews for Fangs of the Dragon
Rikku The Scarred Dragon chapter 7 . 1/8
Failure to keep this story in well-maintained and updated condition will result in multiple trolls until such time as this story is completed... that said, this has been well-written and plotted thus far and would like to see it continued.
Rikku The Scarred Dragon chapter 5 . 1/8
So far, so good... Haven't spotted any issues in the story so far... Also, yes, British spellwork is in Latin. As both Fleur and Viktor proved, there're spells in both Russian and French, and obviously spellwork (likely runic spells due to a lack of wands) in the Goblin tongue... wouldn't be surprised if there's spells in other languages as well.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/22/2015
Why did you stop there? And why didn't you continue(?) this story? Please,oh, PLEASE continue this and the other story where ryu hisanaga is in. PLEASE I BEG YOU! :'(
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 7 . 4/17/2014
hope you continue this
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 6 . 4/17/2014
seriously love them!
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 4 . 4/17/2014
love her Japanese obsession even if I don't know the things added at the end of names
Extended Experience chapter 7 . 4/4/2014
Nice fic! The grammar needs some work though! Ü
Reploid Avenger chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
Love the story, Jade and Ryu make a perfect couple, so cute together, looking forward to seeing what mayhem those two cause at Hogwarts as the story goes on, hope you will be able to post another chapter here soon.
maxgoof296 chapter 7 . 6/6/2013
Please update soon great story
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Um... I didn't reach 110 till I was 5 ft 2in... And I'm a dancer... And I was almost 15.
I don't want to be rude, the story is really really good, it's just that her weight is a bit unrealistic... I really don't mean to be mean...sorry...
bilingualkyuubi chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
Putting a potter in slytherine is wierd. I would think put her in gryfindor so you have two view points to work with one in slytherine and one in gryfindir.
Warrior of Ice and Shadow chapter 7 . 4/21/2013
Please keep going!
Kurayami Kazuo Riddle chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
...
ptl4ever419 chapter 7 . 2/12/2013
I love it! I hope you continue :) can't wait to see more from you!
KhaalidaNyx chapter 7 . 2/1/2013
I seriously love this story. So creative. Update when you can