Reviews for What The?
Friend chapter 12 . 1/10/2013
Ignore anything Dneirf says...

I
So far, so hilarious. Also, Mr T is only scary if you aren't a well-armed redneck. And the doctor who comment is remeniscent of high wizardry, where Five helps out Dairine.
Dneirf: DIE, ALL OF YOU STUPID FA–
Sorry, Dneirf escaped his time locked cage again. I HATE it when he does that. And thusly, I end my rambling.
Dneirf: I apologize. Thank you for writing this.
*gapes at Dneirf, astounded.*

No, I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it! Why do you ask?
PrincessInMars chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
I haven't finished Reading since is late and I have to finish or damn English paper but this was soooo funny even though I've never read YW but omg hahahahaha your great jeanny you should add one of those donasoir platapus thingies you draw in English that would be soo funny!
Beth M chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Okay, I'm saving reading the rest of this until I can go on the computer and look at fanfiction at school! (Aughh! Only 17 more days! Aughh!) Just when my classmates thought I was actually sane...

This is WAY too funny!
Ironeyes chapter 11 . 5/14/2011
Alright! MISTBORN ALPACA! I mean-uh-okay then! Just wanted to ask you to embarass Dairine and Roshaun to the point of no return next chapter. Also wanted to say Rohaun does NOT look like Legolas-nowhere in the books are pointy ears mentioned.(I'm, uh, sorry about the Mistborn Alpaca thing. Minor obsession.)
QuixoticQuest chapter 2 . 12/4/2009
Well, that was slightly more coherent and funnier than the first chapter in my opinion. Ha, ha. I love how you slammed Scooby Doo and HP into the whole YW thing. It was great. Just crazy enough to work in a strange way. Only in fan fiction though.

You're kinda abusive to Ronan and Kit, I feel badly for them... But... it's still funny. (Sorry, Kit, Ronan). )

-Don "QuixoticQuest" )
QuixoticQuest chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
... Um, that was really random. Not that it wasn't funny, but there were a few moments where I was wondering if I should eat Jelly Beans ever again (still it's not nearly as wacky as the Beatles writing "I am the Walrus" while on LSD).

I'm not sure the whole man dressing in a dress joke is funny, Ronan and his hair was, and this chapter has its moments.

Overall a funny first chapter, but it could use a little more personal flare (to see what YOUR humor is personally, not what's stereotypically funny).

Great job!

-Don "QuixoticQuest" )
harmonyforever12 chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Ohmigosh! You are SO hilarious! i love this!
SnowsongIsAJaypawFan chapter 12 . 8/25/2009
Poor, poor, purple review button.
StrangePhenomenon chapter 12 . 5/1/2009
You are an insane genius. Please update!

(Alpacas. Hehe.)
anonymous chapter 12 . 12/19/2008
completely insane... but hilarious
RandoMaia chapter 12 . 11/20/2008
Dear lord, it's... it's... d-dead!

Wow, I'd forgotten how much I'd missed this. (And YW... I started rereading all my Tamora Pierce books a while ago...) More I say, more!
ShayaCatalyst chapter 12 . 11/11/2008
you really can't blame yourself... It's the monstrous internet gods of american consumerism, so quick to discard the tried and true in favor of the shiny but insipid. Really, don't get me started.

So good to get a new chapter out of you, by the way. I'd almost forgotten this lovely ficcie. And while I agree with any and all Twilight abuse, don't complain about not having a movie. You think it would be lovely, so much fun, and before you know it they've stripped out all the knig arthur stuff because modern audiences "wouldn't be interested", turned the character american, and turned a minor vilain into a love interest... Why no, I'm not over what they did to The Dark Is Rising, or should I say, The Seeker? My point is, don't bring that kind of agony down on our heads. It will only end in tears.

On the other hand, Where the FUCK is A Wizard on Mars? I'm with you, DD has left us haning for far too long... Do we have any word on why?

Anyway, I'm sorry for ranting at you... I hope we'll see a new chapter sooner than last time?
PeanutButterOreoCookieGirl chapter 12 . 11/10/2008
no twightlight! Ick! how tacky! Kit-yes amazing lmao.

but-but-but-but it's not a periwinkle box no more for reviews...it's grey and green :'( wah

but thank you for the random awesome update
bookworm76 chapter 11 . 11/2/2008
Oh my freakin' crap. This is THE funniest thing EVER. I was cracking up rolling all over the place! Gosh! You are funny! And, sorry if the reveiw is, like, six years late, I only JUST got into YW, like, last summer. But, I know like everything. I hope you write for freakin'ly hilarious things!
GothicVampKitten chapter 2 . 9/11/2007
I love your story! it is the best! Keep it up! PLEASE!