Reviews for Reborn
ThePhantomismyLove chapter 29 . 4/9/2012
Love it . please write more...
Blizzen chapter 27 . 2/19/2012
Oh how I love you. Let's get married!

And dear sweet Bella, doesn't know a thing and doesn't want to admit it xD

The fight was awesome and exciting. Sirius was a d*ck but kind of right in a way. And naw, Regulus is the sweetest thing ever! Him carrying the child had me wearing a really happy smile, it sounded so cute!

And the ending! Aw, now that was so freakin' cute, I loved it :) And the chapter, but especially the Regulus/Nicole part. Just amazing :D
Horselovinfan chapter 25 . 10/25/2011
omg! update please! I love this story! it is so addicting. please update soon. pretty please with a cherry on top?
CarmesiQuill24452 chapter 25 . 10/24/2011
Love it! The moment to find what Regulus thinks its closer :D Update soon please

imafanwarrior chapter 24 . 10/4/2011
oh my. this story is amazing. you need to update! please! i'm down on my knees begging you! update! i love it!
PenNameless1994 chapter 24 . 9/26/2011
Hm... It's all a little too convenient, to have gotten out without so much as a struggle, but I did like the description of Regulus's torture.

Is teenage Riddle hormonal? He seems a little over emotional and irrational.
CarmesiQuill24452 chapter 24 . 9/26/2011
You are so mean! I want to know how Regulus reacts! I hope in the next chapter you begin with his POV Update soon please :D
JustaSchmuck chapter 23 . 9/13/2011
Regulus' babe, right? Right?

Uhmm... *tiny voice* I think I may like Riddle in this one. :\ ...I like Riddle in ANY story, actually. xD

~Marley.
CarmesiQuill24452 chapter 23 . 9/13/2011
I really hope Riddle stops! :S I had been thinking for a couple of chapters that Nicole might be pregnant but I wasn't so sure but now it's confirmed :D Update soon please :D

PenNameless1994 chapter 23 . 9/12/2011
Dang. Now would be when Riddle becomes furious, informs Regulus of the baby, forces Regulus to watch as he beats Nicole until she looses the baby, and then kills Regulus.

Of course, I hope it turns out differently.
Givetherabbitthefreakintrix chapter 23 . 9/12/2011
Oh boy, Nicole you just had to say it didnt you? It's sad to say I burst out laughing at the image this scene conjured in my random mind...

Nicole: I'M PREGNANT!

Tom: :0

Nicole: * thinking fast * uh...yeah! It's yours. You um...raped me! In the seventies, and I whipped your memory...yep. I wiped it right away. And...there was a delayed reaction with the fertilization because of the time travel!

Tom: Imma be a daddy?

Nicole...uh...yes?

Later

Tom sits by the fire reading parent books, the death eaters are working to baby proof the mansion.

Tom: I DON'T NEED THE MANUAL! * the crib spontaneously combusts *

Just a random quick flash thought that greatly amused me when I should have been doing homework :)

Great chapter! Update soon!
PenNameless1994 chapter 22 . 9/3/2011
Goodness! Well, you got her out of there... Is there anything she can do? Why is this happening again? Lingering vestiges or a new curse?
CarmesiQuill24452 chapter 22 . 9/3/2011
OMG! Nicole has been so close to being raped by that...thing... Thanks Merlin for that dizziness... Update soon please I want to know what happens next :D

Blizzen chapter 22 . 9/3/2011
Well, well, well. Things are certainly heating up, aren't they? Not sure how I feel about that. I'll tell you more in message when I get my things together.

Hehe xD "Try having sex with me, I warn you, I'll vomit on you!" Sorry, I hade to xD You know how I am x)

Take your time, darling. We'll wait, and I'm here to support and help you with things if you need it :)
givetherabbitthefreakintrix chapter 22 . 9/3/2011
Whoah...it wasn't the ring it was Tommymort! I did NOT see that coming. It actually seems like something Nicole can work to her advantage. "Sorry, no sex, I'll vomit on you." ANyways, awesome chapter as always, I'm glad we're seeing more of everyone's favorit megalomaniac. Interesting plot twist, please update soon!