Reviews for Harry Potter and The Angel of The Night
JPElles chapter 1 . 10/1
Great story
jh831 chapter 2 . 7/25
so harry knows some kind of magic...even though demona didn't teach him? did he teach himself and hafe Demona correct his mistakes?
jh831 chapter 1 . 7/25
good start...
though wouldn't Demona Teaching Harry magic be a good thing. She can teach him anything she wants...just not the one thing that he will need the most training in.
unless...I'm just guessing here, you have a loophole where Demona had Macbeth teach Harry magic.
Sterben-Salamander chapter 2 . 4/20
cant wait for you to update this. i just hope you dont abandon this story.
Black Flame of Destruction chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
the actual incantation for the phoenix gate is DESLEGRATE MURI TEMPI ET INTERVALIA! Which roughly translates into english as "Burn Down Walls of Space and Time".
irnzenmonk chapter 2 . 8/3/2015
i like the story
Grovtech chapter 2 . 7/21/2015
This was different, but no less good because of it. I see it's been awhile since updates, but I hope to someday see them. This is good!
Silo666 chapter 2 . 7/2/2015
I hope to see this updated soon it is so good and seems a waste for it to just sit hear and day
Anime Princess chapter 2 . 5/25/2015
Well, that's ironic; Remus was looking for Harry and found him by listening to them laughing and never knew it!
Kai19 chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
As it's been almost 3 years since the last update, I'm going to assume that this story has been discontinued. It's sad, I was looking forward to finding out what would happen, but I know how real life can sometimes distract you until you lose interest or inspiration. Thanks for writing this, anyway!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/27/2015
very good, loved
Master Xehanort chapter 2 . 1/12/2015
I love it keep going this is great so far my friend.
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
One might wonder why the Mists held the Phoenix Gate. The Mists are a division in space and time, an interface between the "reality Island" of Avalon and the rest of the world. Losing the Gate in the timestream basically placed it in reach of those that can navigate the Mists; Titania certainly being an example.
Taranodongirl1 chapter 2 . 5/15/2014
Dragon Rider 2416 chapter 2 . 5/4/2014
I'm loving this story and I like how you've made Demona is trying to change