Reviews for Harry Potter and The Angel of The Night
Black Flame of Destruction chapter 1 . 8/4
the actual incantation for the phoenix gate is DESLEGRATE MURI TEMPI ET INTERVALIA! Which roughly translates into english as "Burn Down Walls of Space and Time".
irnzenmonk chapter 2 . 8/3
i like the story
Grovtech chapter 2 . 7/21
This was different, but no less good because of it. I see it's been awhile since updates, but I hope to someday see them. This is good!
Silo666 chapter 2 . 7/2
I hope to see this updated soon it is so good and seems a waste for it to just sit hear and day
Anime Princess chapter 2 . 5/25
Well, that's ironic; Remus was looking for Harry and found him by listening to them laughing and never knew it!
Kai19 chapter 1 . 4/19
As it's been almost 3 years since the last update, I'm going to assume that this story has been discontinued. It's sad, I was looking forward to finding out what would happen, but I know how real life can sometimes distract you until you lose interest or inspiration. Thanks for writing this, anyway!
very good, loved
Master Xehanort chapter 2 . 1/12
I love it keep going this is great so far my friend.
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
One might wonder why the Mists held the Phoenix Gate. The Mists are a division in space and time, an interface between the "reality Island" of Avalon and the rest of the world. Losing the Gate in the timestream basically placed it in reach of those that can navigate the Mists; Titania certainly being an example.
Taranodongirl1 chapter 2 . 5/15/2014
Dragon Rider 2416 chapter 2 . 5/4/2014
I'm loving this story and I like how you've made Demona is trying to change
Whitetigerwolf chapter 2 . 3/21/2014

I had to logout to leave this review, as I have reviewed this before. If it's any motivation, in the second rant on my profile (if you've read it), I mention my favorite story being only to chapters long, and waiting everyday for an update...

This is that story.

(and yes, I know I'm being a bit hypocritical with how long it's been since I updated some of my own stories, sigh)
Guest chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
this story's pretty good but then just about every story I read of yours is good. I really hope you keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
Why have you not updated?! *puppy dog eyes*
TheBeardedOne chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
The only complaint I have about this story is the slow rate of updates.
Please update faster (puppy dog eyes)