Reviews for Five Times Someone Saved Party Poison
Khemical-Kill-Emcee chapter 8 . 5/8/2015
Oh mu fcning God you don't even know I was literally crying last chap! Amazing. Out of the hundreds fanfics(many fandoms) this has got to be the one that moved me the most. I wish this was a physical book so I could hug it rn
randomnerd chapter 8 . 3/5/2015
THIS ALMOST MADE ME CRY THIS WAS SO GOOD THOUGH MY HEART HURTS LSDIVH;LdskHV;KJSDHOIheovihsdkjvh;ksd[Ij'oih;OOI[OIUD[OIVOSDFHV THANK YOU FOR THIS
ArwenisWholocked chapter 8 . 2/9/2015
This is so fantastic... :33 You should write more of these! Heh... Yeah, I'm late to the party... XP
MATirX ManE chapter 8 . 3/15/2013
all of it made me super emotional and as did the music videos
this story was truly amazing thx for making it

-Loyal Killjoy
Guest chapter 8 . 1/19/2013
That was beautiful. I loved it.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/3/2012
:D
Just Me chapter 8 . 9/30/2012
OH MY GOODNESS. This is by far the best Killjoy ff I have ever read. It's beautifully written, and amazingly accurate, you nailed the music video chapters perfectly, (you would not believe the amount of ffs that are wildly inaccurate) and captured everyones personalities just awesomely. It's so well written, just as good, if not so much better than a bestseller book. The mood and emotions in the story as a whole is just breathtaking. I've never left a review this long, no more than 2 sentences usually, on anything that I've ever read, but I had to make a super long an rambling one for this. I still don't think it does justice. This was just... So very perfect. - You should be very, very proud of this masterpiece.
MisterMusicMusk chapter 5 . 8/24/2012
This is THE best Danger Days fan fiction I've read. It's just so awesome, especially Missile Kid's chapters! The only thing I could hope for (besides your post-SING story) is one that goes into more detail about when they find Gerard at the detention center and their interactions in the days following. But aside from that, SUCH an amazing story!
Gasoline Diamond chapter 8 . 7/8/2012
That was BOSSSSSSSS! Carry on with the story, or feel my WRATH!
Gasoline Diamond chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
I am definatley stealing some of these then!
Mauisse Flowers chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
OMParty Poison. I started crying at the last bit. I knew there deaths were coming, I've watched SING athousand times and cried rivers every time. But the aftermath... of my dear, that had me crying worse than when I read Doppy's death (seeing it, actually SEEING it was worse). And I know it didn't do them justice comparing them to an elf, but it was the only other death I had cried so much to.

Keep up the bad ass work and never let them take you alive!
DisKilljoyWontDie chapter 8 . 1/11/2012
beautiful writing and a great ending. You've tied together so many things, it reads just like a novel picked right out of MCR's heads. I'm in awe!
PepsiCOLAheartXx chapter 8 . 1/11/2012
Amazing, simply amazing. every MCR fan out there needs to read this! Maybe you should send it to MCR themselves! I know they try to stay away from fanfiction but this is definitely worth it!
MaXimusGlad chapter 8 . 1/11/2012
Wow what a powerful story! Probably the best Killjoy story I've read, and one of the best ever in general. I am in love with your writing!
Unwaveringhope chapter 5 . 11/8/2011
This is the best chapter yet! I love this whole story, and I can't wait to read the rest. How you explain Party Poison is amazing. Sometimes flashbacks can be confusing, but most never come this close to portraying a character that well. Honestly, its so good.