Reviews for Annoying the Espada for Dummies
Piercerofshadows chapter 8 . 3/7/2014
This reminds me of something I read where they gave Ulquiorra a triple mocha cappuccino with 8 teaspoons of sugar poured into it. The results: 8D
espadaforever chapter 7 . 7/29/2013
update nowwww
Hatsune Kurosaki chapter 8 . 7/10/2013
-laughing so hard- update soon please! :D
Phoenician Rose chapter 8 . 6/30/2013
xXSaSuHiNaXx chapter 8 . 4/24/2013
This is so funny! Please continue, I can't wait to read more! :D
Aaron26 chapter 8 . 12/31/2012
Not bad. My favorite was operation R.A.P.E. I think at the end of this everyone should play a prank on Gin. :-)
stoppedflyer chapter 8 . 12/17/2012
Awesomely hilarious:D
He-Who-Is-Bored chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
Mr. Bat thanks you for realizing that he will return, more powerful than ever before. Also, Mr. Bat would like to point out that Aizen's tea parties are weak and feeble imitations of the true power that can be found in Tea Parties. That is all.
gale.frost18 chapter 8 . 11/19/2012
This is awesome! XD
Can't wait to read the next chapter! :)
Update soon...

Ulquiorra's Torchic chapter 8 . 10/5/2012
heya just a note to tell you that this story is f***ing amazing and funny too!
you know i am at college now and everyone was looking around at me when i laughed at them poor victims of your jokes
soooooo... who's next on the list? Are you going to make more chapters? In my opinion you should! but its up to you

poor Ulquiorra though having to go through that ( it still made me laugh though) hope he wakes up soon (When he wakes up tell him that he has a fan-girl that fancies the ass off him lol!) and just for good measure, tell Grimmjow that i like him too
You actually gave me a couple of ideas of my own while i was reading your story, i'll tell you what it's going to be full of: crack, fluff, and just their randomness
Thanks for the amusements they were AWESOME! Keep up the awesome work! XD
Mysterion21 chapter 8 . 9/25/2012
Give me more torture to espada now. I must have more...
GreenBunnie chapter 8 . 8/15/2012
*fangirl sequel* LOKI!
ANYWAYS I nearly died laughing while reading this I just LOVE your evil mind XD
DGtnsl chapter 8 . 8/9/2012
Ulqui is high, sort of. Even Gin was surprised (that'd be funny for the Espada to see: a shocked Gin) I don't really like Zommari (is that spelled right?).
It was funny to see Barragan's reaction. Looking around for ice (*snicker*). I also liked how Ulqui asked if he was a princess or queen. Something was seriously wrong with him if he thought Barragan looked like a girl, but I must say that was great!
I enjoyed Aizen's reaction, though I had not expected it! "demon!" was his best line ever! I can only imagine Aizen's face when Ulquiorra suddnely started crying and then ficiously attacked him. Poor ! (Once Ulqui wakes though, he'll probably blame Gin, run Gin!) Poor Grimmjow, trapped! Goodness, Ukqui, Grimm, and Aizen will all be embarassed during movie night but he;ll do that whole "illusion" exuse, won't he?
DGtnsl chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
They hit the floor! For fear of a bomb or something! I laughed out loud!
Poor Ulqui, he's gonna get high ain't he? Why did Aizen sound so cheerful about Ulquiorra's "anti-depressants"?
DGtnsl chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
Dear Harribel (I pronounce it Hallibel though). I liked when Ulquiorra said 'trash" and then when he asked "He can read?" That was funny; I could just imagine his shocked expression!