Reviews for The Christmas Hero
Alkcalien chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I love this one - it is so cute.
mackie chandler chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
What a sweet story!
starjems88 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
loved it:)
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Oh, that is such a sweet story. I fully believe our pets know things and a trained dog like Jethro...I love this. A great little story for Christmas. Hope you have a Happy New Year. 10/10
Precious Pup chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Very nice. Yeah go Jethro. The perfect team.
Meilea2010 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Fantastic story. Actually both McGee and Jethro, the dog are both the heroes.
scottiedog chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Wonderful story! :)
addy chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
That story was so cute! I would love it if you do another story to go along with it or that is similar.
Junee chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Like this...good to see McGee being a hero,always knew he had it in him.
Gunner'sDream chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
a tim hero fic! yay! very smart with the part about the towel and i loved that he saved his neighbor. i think my favorite part was the pictures though. that tim would risk so much just to get her the pictures that he knew she'd be lost without. :) makes me smile. Also for some reason Gibbs calling Jethro, Jethro, when he's the real Jethro (hope that made sense) made me smile too :) great fic!
alix33 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
"Gibbs looks Tim's dog who is lying down, clearly dejected at being left behind. Gibbs ruffles the dog's ears. "Good job boy. Now come with me, I need some answers." "Woof!" - I LIKE it: Two Jethros, two Marines working on the case. And both of them can growl scarily if they are unhappy about too little cooperation, hehehe.

"Woof." "Yes, McMutt you did a good job too, now hush or they'll kick us out!" Tim snuggles down into his blankets and Gibbs with Ducky's assistance hoists the dog onto the bed. "Thanks you guys and Merry Christmas." "Merry Christmas, Tim." Gibbs says. "Merry Christmas, to one and all." Ducky replies. "Woof!" "Merry Christmas Jethro, now hush!" Gibbs mutters as Tim closes his eyes and falls asleep." - Hehehe.