Reviews for Stargazing
Julius Night chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Totally loved it! Very memorable fic.
DominusProvidebit chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Aw! I'm just imagining Loker walking in the next morning and finding them asleep on that deck thing. It was really cute and well ended. I loved it! Good stuff .
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Ah she loves him... Maybe in the morning when it's worn off she can tell him again . Thanks for writing.
LolaRedMuse chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
1st of, i loooved this lil sweet mellow callian ending.

2nd: "Tomorrow is tomorrow, it can wait. Right now we are gazing into the dark Heavens in search of stars." this makes me wonder how some1 sooo drunk can sound so articulate n borderline poetic?

3rd: "she hit him on the shoulder and said rather loudly, "Lie down and gaze at the damn stars or I won't replace your bottle of scotch!" very funny lil moment n Gillian drunken highlight, lmao!

4th thats it :)
nikkidog chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Loved the ending!
pjstillnoon chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Soon he heard Gillian's breathing become slow and melodic. He turned to her expecting her to be asleep, instead she was staring right back at him. She gently squeezed his hand and looked back to the Heavens. Just as he thought that she went back to stargazing, she quietly said, "I love you."

This was, hands down, the sweetest thing i have read on this site. God damn. I wish i had thought of it. It was just so freaking sweet and innocent and just so lovely and nice and sigh i dont have any more words.

Aweseome!
CommonFlower chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
loveitloveitloveit
jagwizkid chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Favorite line: (I mean besides the I love you part and that just goes without saying!) "Lie down and gaze at the damn stars or I won't replace your bottle of scotch!" Just so very Gillian!

Loved it!
StepFurther chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
OMG, i've missed your one-shots! this one was super AMAZING! love it very much! you still rock sweetie!