Reviews for Change
SeraphAngel99 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
This is really cute!
SqrrlGrl chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
That was sooo beautiful! I think you are a very talented writer, and I wish this was in the book! Keep writing! :)
IggyLikesToExplode chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
awwwwwwwww! this is so sweet! i love it!
Badgirl25 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Beautifully written, if I do say so myself. I love the way you added that part from the book. It adds the drama and romance. BTW, AMAZING! :)
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I love Matched. I'm on the second book and cannot wait for book three. I'm glad that people like you are sharing my love for it, and like Ky And Cassia together.

This was pretty good. Some of the sentences could be looked at again. Then again, I'm pretty bad at grammer, so I know it can be hard at times, personally. :)

I think that in terms of OoCness you did very well at not having the characters OoC, or very OoC. This is something most fanfiction writers struggle at. I tip my hat to you for keeping the characters we love true.

I am so favoriting this. XD
luvin'-music chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
That. Was. Amazing. And so well written. I loved it. :)
glitters and gold chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
This is impressive. So very impressive and utterly *beautiful.* Sometimes I love reading from archives that have so few things in them, because it means what is in them is quality writing. I'm glad I decided to read from this archive, because my goodness, you're talented. It literally could have been Ally Condie herself writing this. It fits in perfectly, and I love the descriptive romance between them.
zbycxdveuftgshriqjpkolnm chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
CUTE
LiveandBreatheWords chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
OMG i love this! :) I wish there were more stories of Matched it's really an awesome series
always-whelmed chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Hey! This is my first time with matched fanfics!

Yours was truly great, I mean it.
Lo21 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
loved it! Great job!
SaraSmore chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
That was great! You really captured the feeling of that moment! I've just recently read match and find it to be an a mazing book! Well done! The only thing is that it could have maybe been a little longer!
MusicIsLife2015 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I liked that moment in the book.
Nicoley117-TheBlueMartini chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Great oneshot! I thought you wrote Cassia's POV tremendously well! And nice job blending your work with the book! :)

Nicole
Nicole Billings chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
This was so excellent it could have been written by the author of matched herself! I found myself thinking these words came strait from the book but I know you wrote them. I really wish that was the way they kissed!