Reviews for The End
Corinne Tate chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Aww, I love this! Your writing is so descriptive; I'm envious! I love the way you've painted his drab existence, and the one bright spot of his youth.

Truly I normally would give this a nice long review, and tell you how much I love each description. It deserves that, but the site has nailed the review box to the bottom, and I can't review as I go like I used to.

I too love Snape - even before he was a double agent. Well done!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Suicide through clearing house, I see; but given what Albus left him with, he knew he wasn't going to be allowed to live by either side. He may as well live with less horror in his mind.
VioletMarauder chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Beautiful. Thank you.
InNoctem chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Oh wow. This was gorgeous. Simply gorgeous.
Theolyn chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
*Theolyn sighs...

In pleasure, in appreciation. A beautiful, simple, haunting story.

Thank you for giving our Severus such a lovely exit.
Dearlady2002 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Aww, I like this version better than some (more canon-type) pieces I've read. This one makes it seem like he's going, well, maybe not gladly, but with less of a abrupt halt to his life than the movie/book made it seem.

Forgive me, I'm blathering... I like it. :)
ljpjcg chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
My goodness that was heartbreakingly beautiful. His death in DH is such a sore point in my eyes-it felt hollow. Your ficlet filled it gracefully. It almost made me smile through my tears.

Now I'm off to read as many fanfics that I can where Severus lives on in the EWE world. Preferably with Hermione :)
p2cat chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Well, another first for me - you popped my HP fic cherry;) I don't often review fics, but really like how your writing sets a mood. In this case, you capture Snape's dark sadness as well as AR portrayed it on film...I'd like to give them both a kiss and a cuddle:)
s.tohru.89 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I love severus snape! And I love your portrayal of his death. Although I tend to just pretend that part didn't happen! Anywayz, great fic :)
Genna Stanley chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Seriously lovely! Just heartbreaking and smile-worthy all in one!
ujemaima chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Why did you write this heart-breaking, bitter-sweet but beautiful fanfic? It's just really made me feel sad. :(

Self-pitying aside, this is wonderful! Congrats!
black hair ribbon chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Very nicely written. Carefully crafted. Sad. :-(

Thanks for the ficlet.
RedValkyrie chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Oh, this was beautiful and clever and different, and you deserve many more reviews than you've received. You characterized Severus, Spinners End, and Lily wonderfully, in addition to setting an atmosphere that just fit! Well done!

Cheers!

RV
duj chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Beautiful work.
Lindo chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Oh, this is lovely, just perfect. I think J.K. Rowling would love it (I certainly do).