Reviews for The Stupid Death of Lord Voldemort
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Wow now I have to be careful not to laugh too much! Why does Harry leave at the end? It it because that he wants nothing more to do with the wizarding world?
James018 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Yep, it's stupid. So stupid it's brilliant ;) Thanks for sharing. Got a real laugh.
Mrs. Jackson chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Too good! LMAO
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
That Story was awesome.
Archangel Lucy chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
XD I'm a new follower of yours and I hope to be keeping in touch with you, soon you'll know who I really am. Loved this one shot...really hilarious. I can't pm you yet, still got the new-account features disabled, since I, like, JUST made the account o.O lol anyway I hope you keep on writing stories. And, because I think you should know...I was one of your best friends about two years ago. You asked me to keep in contact with you...so I am! -
Books.Music.Art chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
That's hilarious, because all my friends tell me I'll die laughing. I really enjoyed your story.
Deltedmeaningnolongerinuse chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Very interesting story Miriam...very interesting *looks at you calculating*
darksidhe42 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Cute. :)
Dracarot chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Hmmm, it would have been funnier if Fred Weasley had killed Voldemort via laughter, via a suicide mission using "The World's deadliest joke" ala Monty Python.

You can look up the sketch on Youtube, just type in Monty Python Deadly Joke. Select the nine minute 59 second version.

That ought have been how Fred Weasley died if not for copyright issues, going on a one way mission reading the joke to the death eaters and going out laughing with them.
godessoftrees chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
This was cute. It definitely gave me a much needed laugh.
PSay chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
I love this. The only way you could have done better was for Harry or Voldemort should have had rabbit ears and a big carrot! Thanks for the laugh. pms
MahhBabyNialler chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Haha, loved it:) I've always wanted to read something humorus about Harry Potter *wink wink* great job! -cami:)
Belle95 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Okay read my other review for my long note... I decided to read this before starting out on your actual series... Tomorrow. I'll start tomorrow... Or Wednesday... Not today *shakes head quickly with a look of conviction on her face*

Anyway, this story wasn't stupid necessarily. It was humorous. Pretty interesting. I liked the random idea, but that might just be because my favorite OC turned ADHD over the past two weeks... So now I'm writing random stuff a lot . I did not want her to be ADHD... I do not know what happened. She was so perfectly normal... And she's my only character that work teen. Why did she have to become so random and hyper and loud? *sighs*

But this review's not supposed to be about me. *facepalm* It's supposed to be how I liked the story. It was cute.

I shall now take the rest of this review to respond to your review reply for Erica's story because I can't be bothered to send you a pm.

I agree that all the added enhancements really made the story so much better and so much more real. It truly was amazing to read.

I'm glad it's important to you. You worked so hard on it I'd be flabbergasted of t wasn't.

I'm glad my review meant something. I used to make such horrid reviews. I checked. But I'm still glad I count as a familiar face despite that fact. And I aim to make people smile so I'm really glad.

I agree with the whole romance thing. I fail at romance and I learn every time I read any sort of writing with a well done romance. It makes me proud to be friends with such talented writers. So many people I talk to can write romance and battles, both of which I epically fail at and I love reading both written well because it makes me learn and become a better writer.

I'm glad that you were happy and that I could give you a review on a story you rarely receive reviews on.

Love you!...Belle

... As a friend... Obviously...
Terrance Endsley chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Lord, I hope not.
fireburnshot chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I thought it was wonderful!

Something about old Tommy Boy laughing himse,f to death, was the laugh we all needed as the post Christmas blues and credit card statements come rolling in.