Reviews for Some slightly different fun
LSiri chapter 55 . 1/22
I read this through in two days, and I have to tell you, this is, quite simply, one of the most amazing stories I have ever read, whether professional or not. You are a gifted storyteller and an amazing artist. Your ability to capture emotion and humanity with mere words is truly amazing, and I am humbled to have had a chance to read it. Thank you so much for sharing!
Walabean chapter 55 . 12/1/2013
Simply wonderful! I don't know how you do it, thank you
Walabean chapter 53 . 12/1/2013
Oh god, shedding tears at a fan'fictional wedding...what have you done to me?
Stevi Re chapter 31 . 11/17/2013
LOL during the first part
Stevi Re chapter 30 . 11/17/2013
I am reading this for about the 4th time. I may never get tired of it.
EnterADame chapter 13 . 7/27/2013
You are a wonderful writer who is helping me make sense of some rather important writing of my own that I have to do for my on-coming wedding day, in addition to helping me put words to the things that life makes us feel. Higher praise for prose I know not.
In a more technically helpful review, I thoroughly enjoy the Mycroft addtion as he is so often left out and he makes the stories richer. Have you ever tried Mycroft's voice?
EnterADame chapter 10 . 7/27/2013
Shame on you. Here I am, discovering the world of Sherlock fan fiction, the world of shipping and slash, and the fabulous thing that is Johnlock, and getting completely addicted, and then I find 55 chapters of wonderfully written, humorous, sweet and fairly well perfect writing. Thank you. Awesome. The breadth and depth of this- both referring to the narrative and the developoment of characters and emotional tones within it- is a tribute to your hold on your work and its quality. I really want to try writing some.
Stevi Re chapter 55 . 4/28/2013
I am sorry that there are no more chapters in this story.
Stevi Re chapter 48 . 4/25/2013
but you skipped the sex!
Stevi Re chapter 12 . 4/13/2013
But you are so good at being Angsty without being unbelievable.
Stevi Re chapter 9 . 4/12/2013
if it wasn't already finished, i'd've happily joined the smut-tastics in asking for more.
Stevi Re chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
This fits in with that first episode so beautifully!
Stevi Re chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
ooh, i love it already.
Guest chapter 29 . 3/31/2013
Ch. 29) ahaha! Amazing. Sherlock would get eeasick just from being on the jetty lol. Very cute and also... Hot! I'm gonna be thinking about S/J sex on a boat now... Yay
Hungergames1098 chapter 39 . 1/6/2013
Okay, so I promised that I wouldn't comment on this story until the end (because if I did, you would be bombarded with comments) but I COULDN'T HELP IT. This is so so so so so cute and I love it so much. I just want to hug it and never let it go! Thank you for writing this and for being a freaking amazing person! xo