Reviews for 12 Reasons Why
FairyAzalea chapter 4 . 1/15
Dear Fellow Writer and Dethklok Fan: Lpove you,Love your Work! May I share some stories with you,and just get to know each other? Please email me here or at Wendy.H., Mail,Mil
I DreamofToki chapter 6 . 10/29/2014
SOOO Wonderful! My Dear Lady,Not Only,are you a Great Upcoming Writer,and an Inspiration,but,Just with this story ALONE,You do mor efor me than you know,Through our guys,you show the feelings of all mankind: The feelings of being alive! Please,write more! May we also talk? I Hope to share my stories as well!
IDreamofToki chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Wonderful! So Heartfelt,and sad yet Hopeful! Love Dethklok,too! I would be Most Honored to talk with you and share stories ,and just get to know you! Please keep writing! And I can Idenify with you and Toki too! Want to talk about it? I Just want to be your Friend! I do understand!
FreeFairy chapter 6 . 5/8/2014
You Have No idea,How Much you and your Stories ,especially this one,and that wonderful line,And the Man he lives and every day he does,eternmity whithers and cries,...so is the way of the Man who never dies.(May I say,what I think it means? you've got to believe in yourself and something better: or you waste life: it is too precious: or you will have no joy,nothing,,even in heaven.) WOW! May we talk? I would love you to write More! You ARE the Best writer here! (say! Did you ever read Edgar Allen Poe? Especially To One in Paradise? (he's one of my fave Writters ,too!)This Reminds me of Him!)

Please write me Here,or at ! Love Ya! Peace! Love!
FreeHawkBat chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Excellent! You are Truly GREAT! I think,not Only are You a Excellent Writer,but Maybe you should write Motivational books and Movies like this! Or be A Therapist! You and your Dethklok Stories mean more than you know! May we Talk and Share stories? I would be honored,to be Friends,also!

Please keep writing More Pickles and Toki stories.,Please write me Here or at .
ShadesofValinor chapter 6 . 12/6/2013
Gotta say it again,Love this story Love this poem,Love you! I am SOOO Happy Toki Lives! I am Crying right now! Listen,would you do me the Honor,when you write the Next stoty,put in a Friend named Wendy? She could be a Klokateer in Training,and then it turns out,she is a Lonng lost sister,of Toki's? Or Skwisgaar's? Well ,Take Care!Love ya!
Shadesof Valinor chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
I have been away for awhile,but I just had to say again,how much you and this story mean to me. you have both made a big impact on my life,in a Very Good Way,I might add! Please talk to me here when you have at Take Care,Little Sister!
SpaceHawkMusic chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
I have often said,marks of a Great Writer Include:Sharing the Thoughts and Feelings of all making people care about the people in their do that wonderfully! I would be soo honored to make friends and share stories! Love you,love Detklok! Please email me here and at ! Please write more!
ApacheLaugh chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I beg 't Ever,Ever take this story down,keep writing more,with good,Life affiirming messages like this.I meant what I said before,about you being the Best Writer I ever"Met".I and the World need stuff like this,right .Please write me here,or /.

I would Be Honored,to be Your Friend and be in One of your Stories,like this.
ChildofAquarius chapter 6 . 2/11/2013
May I say something?I have told you,you are The Best Writer,and i think person,I have "met",and these are the best stories,and quit apologizing for expressing yourself soooo ,as I have said before,I think the lessons you teach in your stories,the things you and Pickles said,are worth their weight in gold alone:) Ok? Now,whenever you can,i want to get to know you and write with you:)

I also want to read more of your stories,and I would be most Honored,if I could write with you,and have a Girl Character,in your next story. And I indeed respect you and love write me Barnabusbite
ChildofAquarius chapter 6 . 12/13/2012
I never told you,but..not only are you the best writer here,but,you have helped me,just with this one story,than you'll ever know:) Especially,as I siad before,in the 5th Chapter:)And I Love your Poem:"And the Man,he lives,and every day does,eternity withers and cries,so is the way,of the man who never dies".It makes me think of The Edgar Allen Poe poem,to One in Paradise,Have you ever read it? I think they both mean ,the person searches for true peace,for closure,to be allowed to be truly happy;) Does that make sense? Please write me, I would love to hear from you,and share stories and make friends:)
Guest chapter 6 . 12/5/2012
No story has ever made my cry this much in my life! You are an incredible writer, drawing out every last shred of pain; twisting the blade of dispair deep into your readers heart. Thank you.
YourGypsyHeart chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
Hi,Me again,your Fellow Earth Child:) I Miss Hearing from You,I hope to hear from you and read more of your Excellent Stories:)And Again I want to say,that not Only,is this my faveorite Dethklok Story,but you have quite a bit ,to say about Life,How precious it is,and dealing with stuff:)

I am still working on my own stories,I want to share with You:) you see the Season ender to Dethklok? Cool,Huh? Please write soon Yocum U. .Mil
DreamerofFairys chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
Hey,Its me again,this time called Dreamer Of Fairys:) This is my very Fave Dethklok story,that you Have written:) I would love to hear from You again,want to get to know you,Better,Fellow Earth Child and share my stories,with You:) Please email me
You are Great:) Peace and Love:)
Rose chapter 6 . 6/26/2012
Wow. I love this story. I've read a lot of your stories, and they're all amazing! Really loved the the sweet emotion and the bond between Pickles and Toki c: keep writing, I'm dying to read the ideas that flow out of your head
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »