Reviews for Halo: Chimera Rising
anon chapter 32 . 7/9
owo
Humblescribe chapter 32 . 7/3
And so another story comes to its end!

I've been following this fic from near its start and I'm sorry for not posting a review with each chapter. But it's not too late, and I want to say that the scope, the military tech-speak, and the Tom-Clancy-like individual snapshots in the midst of the whole battle is just...so...good.

In fact, Chimera is the least interesting story, and that's including all the action they get and the fear they inspire; the Marines need some love too!

Thank you for your work and time, and I look forward to the sequel or your next piece!
Commissar Critical chapter 32 . 7/1
Hmmmm. Very interesting. Caught my interest, again.
I like this peice of artwork alot. I hope to read another chapted soon
pyrotorch246 chapter 32 . 6/30
Recorded by Anansi Sees You ONI? Good name for an eavesdropping program.

-PT246
What do you mean it's over?

D:

Can we expect a equal sometime soon?
lynda.key1 chapter 32 . 6/29
Wow he pulled it off. I hope that's not the end of Chimera! Thank you again for continuing and finishing this story. I'll look forward to your next.
cannonfodder43 chapter 32 . 6/29
This is getting really beginning to turn into what appears to be a large conspiracy against Chimera. I am liking it and will be waiting for more in your next story.
lynda.key1 chapter 31 . 6/7
Absolutely amazing chapter!
Rory chapter 31 . 6/5
Truly a glorious writing. My only wish is I would love to see more, but I suppose greatness must not be rushed.
cannonfodder43 chapter 31 . 6/4
I clapped out loud when I saw that the chapter was up. Proceeded to let my jaw drop to the floor at your descriptions of what happened when the city was destroyed. Rest In Peace Luke. Other than what I believe to be a typo regarding the date of "March 2015" which I believe you mean 2555. I may be wrong but it sticks out.

I cannot wait for more and the conclusion. :)
Commissar Critical chapter 30 . 5/26
Damn. Harsh.
Commissar Critical chapter 3 . 5/26
Highly unlikely scenario. The indoctrination comes faar before the augmentation.
Commissar Critical chapter 1 . 5/26
Ah the 3s. A failed experiment if I do say so myself.
RaZoRMandiblez chapter 30 . 5/23
Long ago, I read Enemy of my Enemy, and in my humble opinion it is one of the finest pieces of fanfiction I've ever read, and I've read many. I can truthfully say that I enjoyed it more than the official novels. Even as I write this, I have a couple of those books behind me. I barely managed to wade through them one time around. I've read Enemy of my Enemy twice.

I can also safely say that this tale of at least a similar level of quality, and I can't wait to see how it ends. The way you flesh out the characters and the setting really does it for me, you can paint a scene beautifully without descending into purple prose. The structure of the story is good too, with little of the filler and bloat that plagues longer tales. That you are going to write a sequel thrills me.

Also, the fact that my last name is Rashid, and I was once friends with a Nigerian called Chidi is probably the sort of omen you ignore at your own peril.

In conclusion, good show!