Reviews for A Very Grinchy Wedding
PrincessFran29 chapter 2 . 12/27/2014
I see you haven't updated in a while, but I would love to read more!
sydneestar210 chapter 2 . 12/19/2014
This great! I love it! hopefully you will update soon because I love this story :)
BlueJay026 chapter 2 . 12/19/2013
This is great! I love the humor this story has, and I love your descriptions! The characters seem pretty well in character to me; I can hear the Grinch's voice as he speaks! Please keep on writing, this is awesome!
guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Can I just correct you on one thing?
When you said "The Grinch wore no clothes", um - yes he does.
He wore school uniform of shorts, shirt and blazer, and Martha clearly reveals he had no COLOUR coordination meaning his clothes, and he wore clothes to the Whobilation and even wore his Santa outfit in the town. The only time he is seen with no clothes is when he's on his own in his cave and as a new born baby.
Other than that, this was a truly great story. 5/5!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
... I love this couple! why no more...?
cartoonromancer chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
THIS WAS AWESOMELY CUTE! PERFECT TO READ BEFORE GOING TO BED! I loved this chapter! SO CUTE SO CUTE SO CUTE! Except that one part about free cake...I just finished playing part of Portal...trust me...that cake part was enough to make me hyperventilate, sorry if you've never played Portal, but trust me...the cake... 0.0

Again, lovely lovely chapter!
Sora-M-Jigen chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
I love this chapter! Especially the ending, it was super cute It's ironic that you uploaded this today because someone in my neighborhood still had their Christmas decor up and one of the pieces was the Grinch and Max. XD

I hope you continue this Only thing you have to do is cut back on the commas. Like you don't have to use a comma before the word but. Outside that, you're great.
tainted-angel666 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Fan-flippin-tastic. Pleas continue! u
samanddianefan10 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I do hope you plan on continuing.. this is awesome!
cartoonromancer chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Oh dear, POOR GRINCH! It was torture just reading this! (not cuz it was bad, just felt so sorry for the guy! :)
Sora-M-Jigen chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Love this, I love how you captured the characters and stayed true to them. I hope you continue this
Norman chapter 1 . 12/28/2010