Reviews for Escape Plan
Guest chapter 7 . 12/8/2015
I find it funny that Tina finds anything Asian to be something to be ashamed about or something to rebellious against. Neither Santana or Mercedes are that way about their heritage (Latin American or Black). I think this is very reflective of our society in general and how we look upon Asian Americans.
Taryn1409 chapter 8 . 4/5/2012
This is so good! Update (:
Michy chapter 8 . 3/14/2012
Omg! awesome fic! Great characterization and pacing of the story! Please continue! ;D
78kori chapter 8 . 11/12/2011
Wow... BAMFthenusual!Santana, BAMF!Tina? Frickin tops. At least Pucks get his head out of his ass, and the morning after scene was frickin hilarious!

I like your Blaine, because he acts basically canon. It sucks so bad that Kurt always has to be someone's second, no third, choice. I can't wait for resolution! And Finn's song was super douchey, can't imagine not having satisfaction.

Great job!
Lady Constance Malfoy Hummel chapter 8 . 10/18/2011
Guys this story rocks!

I do love a manipulative Santana, I have a wet spot for Kurt & Puck couplings and your story is one of the best I have read in ages.

I wet myself with giggles getting aental view of Sam letting it all hangout pure brilliance.

Can't wait for more great work so far
jcarol555 chapter 8 . 10/17/2011
Really enjoyed this story a lot, love the puck-kurt relationship. Hope you finish this story; it's great!
harryseverus chapter 8 . 8/12/2011
This story is awesome I love how you made the characters act. I cant wait for more
Raider of the Lost Book chapter 8 . 7/1/2011
Completely brilliant! I love bitchy and manipulative Santana so much! The interaction between the characters is brilliant and I love the growth that you are showing. Poor Rachel and Mike though. I can't wait to see what happens in the future. Best wishes and happy writing.
krynny chapter 8 . 6/17/2011
i adore this so cool. thanks for writing such a great fic.

hugs and kisses

krynny
FroggerJane chapter 8 . 5/31/2011
Please tell me you'll be continuing this soon!

JAN3
FroggerJane chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
Were those references to Lord of the Flies and AVPM that I saw? If so, I love it! I'm really enjoying your story.

JAN3
eb012203 chapter 8 . 5/31/2011
Yes! So so excited for the new update! I must know what happens next!
QueenOfCitrus chapter 8 . 5/27/2011
I'm honestly enjoying this story! The portraits of Puck and Kurt are in-char and very very glee-like. xD I like protective Puck and how he intimidated Blaine, that had me laughing. Santana is so awesome! Cunning little thing! I love her in this story! The writing style is very fluent and light and the plotline is awesome. I love all the little problems you're throwing in between the major ones and all the thin threads of the whole big "PLAN". I'm always keeping my fingers crossed for more Purk action! And I hope at some point when the story progresses there'll be some smut? *hopeful*XD Can't wait to see more!
TenderGraces chapter 8 . 5/25/2011
Wow- go Santana! Tanaka was no coach. And they should get more than blue balls. Try should get a beat down too.
wodanbear chapter 8 . 5/19/2011
Great story! Yay for Puck smut!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »