Reviews for Blut und Tränen
JinseinoMamorubito chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
Gilbert is forever going the be in a SS uniform whenever I think of Germancest. The little Nazi party symbols you popped in there were a surprising little treat.
Prusyah chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
Update soon please! i really like this! XDDD
Vampchick2010 chapter 4 . 5/24/2012
what is going on with germany? i am really interested now. i can't wait to read the next chapter.
Linale Ashley M chapter 4 . 5/12/2012
Wow! I love this whole split personality thing thats going on, I hope you update soon!
Linale Ashley M chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
Oh god Gilbert makes me laugh! Keep writing
Sparkstorm57 chapter 4 . 4/29/2012
This is utterly fantabulous. Holy crap. I'm hooked and i don't even LIKE this pairing. Thus, i beg of you, keep up the awesome writing and please update soon!
MythicElf chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
Ooh, multiple personality Ludwig... me likey. Update it. :P
lazynormalgirl chapter 4 . 3/1/2012
Awsooooooome! love the story so far, how you update soon \()/
yllom21 chapter 4 . 1/30/2012
I find this story very interesting. I love Ludwig and Gilbert, and this story makes them seem even more interesting. I love how you are investing time in Ludwig's problems, when it is usually Gilbert who is having difficulties. Excellent job so far!
fggot chapter 4 . 1/21/2012
i absolutely adore this Story. I really think this is one of the few top notch quality fanfictions out there. I love the italy bashing because of the character the anime and the fandom have morphed 'Italy' into.

I love your style of writing, and the way you portray Prussia and Germany.

This fanfiction is my favorite, and i really, really hope you continue it. :]
Bakage chapter 4 . 1/2/2012
Oh my...so luddie has no idea what is going with him does he?
MewMewMixX3 chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
Please, plese, please update soon. This story is a work or art! I'm very curious as to what's going to happen!
SilentVampirateJoker FAM chapter 4 . 12/1/2011
Will there be more? PLEASE LET THERE BE MORE! I'LL FOLLOW YOU TO AFF IF I HAVE TO BUT I REALLY WANNA READ THE REST OF THIS!

Ehheh, Germany x Prussia, I love it, I love it so much, I'm going to learn German just to read this more easily... *giggle*

LUDWIG IS EPIC AND PRUSSIA HAS ALWAYS BEEN AWESOME!
In yer teacup chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
Ooooooh, split personality? That would make sense...you gotta continue so I can find out! :D
pattichan888 chapter 4 . 11/21/2011
Oh gott, this is my new favorite. Im such a whore, I say that for about EVERY Germancest fanfic I read...,but I swear this is just...*shiver* AMAZING. Usually, any hate on Italy pisses me the FUCK OFF, since Im a true fan for GerIta (OTP FTW) but, I'll let this one slide...

And epic scene with ass-kicking? ALL HAIL PRUSSIA.