Reviews for Lost and Found
AmuletSugar1 chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
Please, please, PLEASE update this! It's one of the few realistic stories with a language barrier. Added onto the fact that she also has to take care of a child, it's completely golden.
Lolcatzlola chapter 2 . 12/26/2014
REALISTIC LANGUAGE BARRIER oh man this is great
Lolcatzlola chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
I really like Avalon she seems a lot more organised and sensible than most OC's, great story so far!
Dark-Automaton chapter 11 . 12/3/2014
This story is pretty good, even though I know little to nothing about LotR. In fact, that kind of makes it easier for me to relate to Avalon, despite her unusual name(even if it is a reference to the Arthurian island of magic).
Nimrodel626 chapter 11 . 10/20/2014
This is absolutely amazing. I couldn't stop laughing at the 'you are ugly and your mother dresses you funny bit. Now how to convice my best friend that its a complement...
Update soon!
May the Valar guide your pen,
Nimrodel
bloodyrose1294 chapter 11 . 10/12/2014
Loving it so far. Wonder what the greater purpose of them being there is. Can't wait for your next update!
SparklingDolphin chapter 11 . 8/15/2014
This is a really interesting story. I really like it! ;)
ducat of the valley chapter 10 . 8/12/2014
lovely cool and funny :)
waitimg for next update,
realy realy loved it
KathyG chapter 10 . 8/7/2014
I think it's great that you a writing a story in which a modern-day child finds herself in Middle-earth. It's much better for Meredith that she's there with an adult relative whom she knows and loves. BTW, how old are Avalon and Meredith? Since this is a LOTR fanfiction, will they end up joining the Quest as 10th and 11th walkers?
KrystylSky chapter 9 . 5/16/2013
This is fantastic I just found it I adore it I vote for romance with elladan :)
Guest chapter 9 . 4/24/2013
I hope you will continue with this story, it is really interesting. I will follow it eagerly. hope that the next chapter is coming soon. I am so curious about what elrohir and elladan will do if they understand where they are coming from.

kind regards,
Leah
Middle-Earth fan 202101202 chapter 9 . 4/22/2013
I'm looking forward to reading chapter 10. I love reading this story!
MY CAR chapter 9 . 4/14/2013
Really good, keep going! This is a lot more realistic then other 'falling into middle earth' stories are :)
Guest chapter 9 . 4/8/2013
Please do more soon
AnimeM22 chapter 9 . 4/7/2013
Yay you came back!

Thank you for finding the time to write this short chapte cant wait for more :)

I wish you luck in your graduation and your job hunting! Many good wishes that you find a good job :)