Reviews for Sortings
grosstadtkind13 chapter 1 . 4/1/2017
I liked the style of this a lot. Also characterisation was on point (for my interpretation anyway ;)). Tonks was my favourite, so much happiness. Thank you :)
maplefeathers403 chapter 1 . 3/6/2017
Brilliant, simply brilliant. I loved it. Sorting Hat fics have always been my favourite- indeed, from the moment I first took in the Hat's song when I was in elementary school or so, I've been fascinated by it. It's just so wise and stuff, and I love the way it talks like a human being but actually is a charmed old hat. Anyway, great job!
blahblahblahwatermellon chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
Wow, I really loved that! I've always loved the sorting hat and I love the way you expressed it. Quite brilliant!
Fangalitious chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
Luna's sorting is literal perfection. I love everyone else's as well, of course, but Luna's is exactly as I can see it happening, from greeting the Hat to the quirky wisdom that seems to follow most things she says. Definitely glad I'm going through and re-looking at all your older stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
I got goosebumps reading this story. You're awesome!
AlwaysShan chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
Extremely well written, and a pleasure to read :)
Saissa chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
I think George's sorting was wrong.

One of the last lines the hat says to him are these - You are fiercely loyal and would risk anything to save those you love - That loyalty means he should have gone to Hufflepuff.

Tonks was told she had dedication and stubborn determination - those are traits of bravery - she should have gone to Gryffindor. Sirius could have helped her - at least for that first year.

IMO of course...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
I especially loved the way you wrote the last phrase! :)
melove167 chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
A very interesting plot. I would like to hear about some other characters sorting experiences. Loved Draco a lot. Really great story. :)
InkWeaverabc chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Gosh, now I want fics with luna/hat friendship development and long philosophical discussions into the night... Good fic :) I didn't think tonks fitted very well, but I guess on reflection she's fairly close in age to the harry generation than the mauraders... such a shame we see so little development of the houses in the books. Major weakness.
PineappleKiwiMango chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
This is a fantastic fanfic.
12341356u chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Goosebumps, goosebumps everywhere. So good!
DeathEater'sDaughter chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Wow that is amazing. I wish Draco had spoken to the sorting hat. Just to hear him say that.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
loved it!
XblackblackhX chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
That was absolutely amazing to read, I especially enjoyed reading Draco's sorting as well as Luna's.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »