Reviews for Naruto Oniichan
Greveosiris chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Good story and good writen, easy to read and intressting.

Keep up the good work.
darklordcid chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
awwww no second chapter? this is a good story
Akuma-Heika chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
third time not fourth.

I REALLY hope you continue this!
Uzumaki Crossover chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
cool
awolfofredmoon chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
i have to say strange idea but it works and with the way the story is being told its left wide open to move in any direction i want more i hope it gets up dated soon
jhawk46 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Well it has been almost 2 years. Are you going to work on this. I hope that you do as I have read and reread this story several times. Please to update soon.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Great story so far, can't wait to see what happens next.
froger495 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
cant wait for the next chapter.
Reishin Amara chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
interesting to sy the least.
Useful76 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
It was actually very good. The interactions were realistic. Naruto was oblivious but not a total idiot. The banter back and forth is very believable for a group of 8-12 year olds. I was curious to see why Hanabi got center billing as a character when Moegi was the 2nd character listing. Is that a pairing for later on or just that she would get the spotlight eventually?

Either way it was a very good start. It had a good flow to it and gives a great base for which ever way you wanted to go. Whether thats an epic tale or just a fun "what if" side track is still very much open. Hopefully you do come back to this one day. I know how life can be (I've left my Naruto/Hanabi tale on hold for almost 3 years now). Would be a shame to give up on story with so much potential compared to the mountains and mountains of crap that is on this site. Hopefully we see you soon with an update.
ddreamer9159 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
wow better than expected i hope there is another chapter to this
Pedro Boncompagni chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
very good
honorwolf1 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
this is lovely keep it up
Andoma chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
This fic is awesome I hope you update soon!
Vanster X chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Nice story so far, looking forward to reading more.