Reviews for Rust Angel
Abandon All Sanity chapter 4 . 10/5/2014
My god, you're endings have me dying in laughter.
Abandon All Sanity chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Im sorry even though that ending was supposed to be serious im trying not to die of laughter at the fact that her possible last words included "I want a steak dinner. I think I deserve as steak dinner. And I still have to pee."
Like that's so funny, I'm sorry if it wasn't meant to be. This is awesome so far hahahah
Xelako chapter 15 . 7/23/2014
That's the ending?
wolfs rain lover123 chapter 15 . 4/8/2013
So is this like the end of this story?
Guest chapter 6 . 3/25/2013
Sexy Hot! Love the connection and the constant interaction with Snake Eyes
lovingit chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Okay so it's possible that you haven't written anything since the dates above. Just from reading this one chapter I wish you had 69-70 more to continue this story or another one. The introduction was cool, different and I could immediately see what part of the movie this took place in. Love that snake eyes was present. Love the drama and the immediate action. I would love for you to continue writing on Snake eyes but that's all on you. Would you do one for the upcoming movie? What inspired you to write this in the first place? :) great job.
booklover1798 chapter 15 . 7/10/2012
I love this story, it's great! I love how you portrayed Scarlet as a bitch and how you made Avery, she's AWESOMAZING! I love this story, please update soon!
aireagle92 chapter 15 . 2/4/2012
Great story ! what is the next story in the series ?
I'mSexyAndYouKnowItGlitch chapter 15 . 11/5/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!
Sugahsands chapter 15 . 9/21/2011
Baby you juz brought tears to my eyes... Lovely story honey... Can i ask u something? If you don't mind.. Here you imagined snake eyes appearance without the mask... Did you think you someone while writing it down? I mean i do... All my fictitious characters are inspired from a real life person... Would you like to tell me? I would love to know...
Dawn chapter 15 . 5/1/2011
I love it! I love it I love it I love it! XD write mooooore!
Yaoi-Beloved chapter 14 . 1/14/2011
I really love this story :D keep up the nice work *throws you a ninja plushie*
musicismyhero chapter 14 . 1/12/2011
Wow poor avery I feel so bad for her
Gluedinthesaddle chapter 13 . 1/9/2011
You and your short chapters torture me! Then again, you update on a very quick and regular basis so it all equals out XD Anyway, how did Avery manage to get the warheads into the bag from the case on the back of a motorcycle? That's just nuts! (in a good way) Keep up the good work!
musicismyhero chapter 12 . 1/8/2011
This was an amazing chapter!