Reviews for A Little Mistletoe
JaToya chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
*sigh* I really do love this fic. It makes me want to giggle and squeal at how cute they are together.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
I really enjoyed it! Mistletoe is always a good hook for me, as cliched as it might be. You wrote the characters very well - matured them nicely. Damn, I'm making them sounds like cheese. Or wine. Sorry about that. Really just meant to say that this fic was very well written, and I like how you've kept them true to themselves whilst still giving them adult personalities. Kudos!
Ravenesque2 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
My first Glee fic and I loved it! Didn't know I wanted to read Glee fic but I do love this ship. Off to try another one ;)
raeganb123 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Sam's hilarious! Anyway, loved it! And I hope you keep writing Puckleberry!
donna14 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Wow, another awesome story. I loved it!
Rainbowbrite006 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
This was a cute story. I enjoyed it a lot.
kymikub chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Wow amazing i really love puck's character amazing :D im normally a faberry fan but this has got me hooked :)
SoUsay234 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Another awesome story. Gotta love miseltoe
Paceismyhero chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Needed a little holiday cheer and this effin' did the trick. Not sure why I never read this sooner, but the praise lasts year round. Awesome job!
djpcjbs chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Hi, just incase you don't recognize me, I'm the author of "Play The Part". I was just checking out your writing after your offer and you are very good. I would be personally kinda honored if you did the piece following my story. The only thing I was thinking was that maybe I could read it before you post it? The only reason I'm asking is because I already have the companion piece, as you know, and I don't want people to get confused if they are different. Thanks. I really loved your story :)
Shadowkitty22 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
So I'm ever so slightly disappointed that they kept getting interrupted from going further but I do have to admit that the scene with Sam was hilarious. I mean seriously dude, can you not take a hint or at least observe your surroundings to realize you're interrupting something. Haha. But regardless, it was still really good.
sleeplessinrio chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I so want a sequel, it's not even funny! this is a great story
bumboobach chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I usually don't read standalones, but am I glad that I read this one! LOVED it! I didn't want it to ever end.
metaphor chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
This was lovely, and as you know, I thought it was very characteristic of your writing. It has your own fun take on the various gleeks, wonderful mix of hotness and sweetness in P/R, trademark humor, and lovely, lyrical way of putting things.

I enjoyed how familiar Puck was with Rachel's habits, leading to the moment in library. I thought the way the kissing in there ended was adorable. Oh, Rachel. I just wanted to hug the girl. I loved her thinking about making up for it, too, a moment that actually reminded me of the penultimate chapter (epilogue aside) of "The air that inhabits you." I just find the thought of Rachel meticulously making plans so endearing.

The thought of the Messrs. Berry packing up and leaving Ohio took me aback, as it represents, to me, a cutting of Rachel's ties to Lima, which, as evidenced by this homecoming, is part of her common ground with LA-based Puck. So I was relieved to see the story end with Puck working on potentially moving to New York.

Thanks for this engaging read.
maggiequeen chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I wouldn't be surprised if Puck produced a mistletoe over Rachel's head whenever he's around and took advantage of it :) I loved this. Lol'd so hard when Rachel freaked out over the moose.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »