Reviews for The Holiday
asiastana chapter 1 . 2/21
SO CUTE.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
it could of been fluffer but yeah good
Sonya Rivers chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Kyaaah! Thanks so much for the fluff!
Pengwens chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Aaaawwww, this is so cuuttee!

-pengwens
Cbarge chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Omg i decided i had to review this story just because of you saying "Any Scrooges who say Aang and Katara can't be in love at their ages - well Bah Humbug to that. Go pee in someone else's Wheaties." but after reading the story i like it and youd think aang would normally just ask for a few days off too
Intrepidwarriors chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Adorable
ShellyMay chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
i loved this story it so sweet.
Kataang-is-MYLIFE chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
lovely holiday themed story. geez, I wish my holiday was that good...
KrystalFruit22 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I did enjoy it ]. I really like that you ddrew off the winter solistice instead of Christmas. While I love Christmas, the avatar christmas fics just don't seem to work out because of the whole religious thing and I thought this fit much better while still maintaining the holiday spirit.
Avatarfanx2 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Very nice! It's nice to see Aang get a holiday from his Avatar duties for once. Honestly, I feel bad for him, after all, he is only a boy...

Anyway, extremely well written and I hope to see more such amazing works from you!

I remember now why I loved reading your writing (oxymoron much? haha).

Sorry I couldn't though, I've been extremely busy these past few months.

I hope to catch up on all your other things though!

Until then!

~Avatarfanx2
Liselle129 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Aw, what a sweet holiday story! Thank you for this. I've been sort of out of the mood for writing Avatar stories, but maybe between you and arizony, I can get back into it.
Aryck1095 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I love your KatAang fics... Don't know why you would think yourself not a writer. Great work on this one, Amira. It was very sweet. This feels like it would fit in a "Tales-of-Ba-Sing-Se" type episode.
Katsumara chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
You did a *wonderful* job with this, Amira. A fantastic work for the Holidays. So glad I got a story alert or this one in my mail. I wish you Happy Holidays to you and yours, and a Happy New Years when the time comes!
ATLA-LOK-is-my-world chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
great story great Kataang fluff oh read my Story Summer Life it's on it's 9th chapter...thanks.
hmweasley chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
This story is adorable! I love it!