Reviews for Piano Practice
jobelle516 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
You did a fantastic job, well done. Blaine failed to notice that both boys clothes were so ruffled and messed up.

I'd love for you to do a Julian pov, from the sidelines.

I find Logan's intensity difficult to write, I think you did a great interpretation. Mama CP would be proud. Well, I kind of think she would...
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
oh my sweet lord! i don't even ship these two ... BUT NOW I DOOOO! very intense XD
radioactivehealer chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Wow. If I wasn't sure Logan was fav Dalton character, he has me lock, stock, and barrel now. He is such good textbook romance badboy/ dark place cannon, it makes my mouth and eyes water. Thank you for this little story. I enjoyed it so so so so so very much.
bowtiety chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
OOh I love this!

Even though I think CP's Dalton is AMAZING

I've always wanted something like that to happen...

Just cause I like drama ;)

But wow you really did that well!
Black Magyk chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Ahhhhhh This is ridiculously awesome, Kogan FTW.

Pleaseee write more! xx
Sorrowful Cheshire chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
why can't kurt return his feelings *frowny face*
Puccannami chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
omg this is SO awesome

considering the fact that I like Klaine over Kogan... OMG

so intense~

thanks for sharing it, you're really good :D
midnightmockingjay chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
YES. YES YES YES YES YES. I WANT MORE.

...Sorry about that. My love for Klogan got ahead of me.

Great fic! I loved the piano element (since I'm a pianist myself), and that combined with Klogan and your amazing writing certainly put the icing on the cake. This... this fic was megasuperfoxyawesomehot.
The Drowned World chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
It's probably bad that I ship Logan/Kurt as hard as I do...This was really well-written and the kiss was intense.
NotMyBabies chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Oh, begeesus, this was awesome.
PoppyandViolet chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
OMG I LOVE DALTON AND LOGAN AAND THIS FIC!

You are amazing! XD
snowangellms chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
So I used to hate Logan but after rereading Dalton this weekend I feel bad for him. He could really use some more friends at least. I am still more of Klaine fan but I think there is potential for a good Kurt/Logan friendship and this was certainly an interesting story and made me think about what could happen between the two of them. and I just realized this is like Blaine's nightmare he has!
soft2smooth2000 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
wow. that was... *fans self* I think I just might go read Dalton now. :o)
JS Smith chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Oooh, this was good. As much as I ship Klaine religiously, I kinda want to see what Logan/Kurt would be like together. They'd certainly be very...interesting together. And apparently pretty hot too. Lol. :D
loveletta chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
loved it don't like what you did to my boy Kurt but I did like the story.

ps Logan is nuts why would you want him to win?