Reviews for The Prize in the Consolation
Great Angela!
R smith chapter 3 . 12/16/2014
very cute.
penandra chapter 3 . 2/26/2014
I'm reading back through old fics and just found this one. It's actually kind of fun, not having to wait for chapters to be posted and able to read right through a story. Also (since we're in mid S.9) knowing what happens in their "real" story line. Loved this story. I still struggle with [re-runs of] early S.6, partly because I don't care for the actress that played "the part" as much as anything else. But it's fun to go back and see how the fandom resolved all of that for us at the time, and kept hope alive for all of us B&B shippers! Thank you for keeping the stories here, even if you're no longer writing (or watching?).
Paula chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
I really love your fanfics
brennanize chapter 3 . 11/7/2011
*sniffs* DON'T CRY. DON'T CRY. DON'T-

ohwhoamIkidding *sobs uncontrollably*

THIS STORY IS OH MY GOD I CAN'T STOP CRYING TEARS OF PURE HAPPINESS AND JOY
purple.bookworm.girl chapter 3 . 8/28/2011
BYE HANNAH. Woot woot! I really enjoyed this, it's very well-written and sweet. Good work! I love the dynamic (so great, for Paul to notice :) ) and how the team was so worried...awesome!
iheartbones chapter 3 . 6/18/2011
cute x1000! love it
Rori Potter chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
Brilliant story.
BrennanBooth chapter 3 . 4/2/2011
Great story.

I really loved.
MiseryMaker chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
Man, I've been slacking! Somehow the link to this story ended up in the wrong place... Won't bore you with all the details, but I cannot believe I missed this ending for so long!

It was wonderful. I could see that scene playing out exactly that way. Hope it really does one day!

Your writing never fails to impress. This was wonderful!
Alicia9876 chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
Very nice. Thanks for sharing.
marple chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
This was very good. Really well done. I like a lot that Booth actually realised finally what he was doing with Hannah. Loved that we got some best friend talk with Angela. Even more so Angela calling Booth and giving him a word. The best anyway was the epiloge. Wonderful moment to have them suprise everyone. Last but also a fav Angela letting out her squeal ha ha.

Thank you for a great story and for sharing with us.
Giggles chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
If there is not yet a story with this title, I want someone to write one called "Kick Blondie to the Curb." I loved that line!
cheysma2000 chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
This was worth the wait. Thank you so much. You know you set it up for a sequel. Lol :)