Reviews for Bad Romance
sonder this chapter 3 . 7/9/2015
I'll have to say the title is very fitting and while erotic in tone, it's also foreboding. While the previous chapter was more hopeful for these two's relationship, I think this one is more in line with what I think would actually happen. Panty's flighty ways with men isn't going to suddenly drop for the one guy who pays extra attention to her since it's not as if she's short on the attention department from males all around - and Brief knows that. But at the same time, Brief definitely knows what he's doing (or in his mind, he hopes he knows what he's doing) - mostly due to the fact that his feelings are so sincere and they shine through his actions.

It's just that in comparison, Panty is loudness and restless while Brief is softness and steady. Opposites usually work since the partners level out what the other doesn't but it won't be easy for Brief since Panty's approach to life will have her bowling him over more often than not - literally and figuratively - and the moments where he does manage to slow her down, she'll probably be confused and write it off in the only ways she can understand. This can end very badly or very, very something else for them. And in this drabble here, you caught that undercurrent to their dynamics. For Brief, working this dating thing with Panty is like constantly walking on a knife's edge (maybe for Panty too...one day, at least). I'd like to see though what exactly about her that drives Brief's passion for this woman.

I had to laugh at your disclaimer. I don't know how this type of show had managed to receive approval either..
Guest chapter 3 . 5/30/2013
I love these short stories!... did you see that. I dont use the exclamation point loosly ya'know. Awsome writing man. Wish I could write like this.
Twisted-Azure-Sun chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
Your fic is the only PantyxBrief that I'm happy to read. I've read it twice already, even!

Wonderful writing and no mistakes that I could spot. Best of all, in character! I really loved it, and I hope you make additions someday. Thank you for writing this and sharing it on the site!
Toriano.Flacko chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
Just finished the series (or season 1...?) earlier... wow, what time is it. Er, anyway...

Long time since I've seen something like this make sense in context. Considering relative novelty to this particular fandom, that's... probably saying something. Though after a fashion, this could easily have taken place after the trol-(beat down)

Hmm... is it alive or is it finished for the time being? Only time will tell. It's enjoyable, so... if only there were a rating system...

LATER!
delax chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
Mechanics were all well and good, very readable.

This was cute and happy. How the hell were you able to do that with this series? I thought it was impossible!

I assume they are not playing Russian roulette at the moment, but that metaphor was quite extended.
coquifroggy chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
I just finished Panty and Stocking yesterday, and I fell in love with this pairing. And reading this, after that trolltastic ending, was great.

You've nailed the characters down and made Panty and Brief's relationship believable.

Also, this is very hot. :3
Red Hooded Angel chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
I like it. You portray Panty really well. Update please

Keep up the good work~!
Aqua Ushio Uchiha chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
nice, but i wish u could put brief more of a sadist role in the 4th chapter?
Aelibia chapter 3 . 4/29/2011
Nice! You managed to capture the show in a way that still seems like you care about it; it's hard to do that, at least I guess so from all the other fics I've seen from this fandom...applause to you!
prettypinkpoodle chapter 3 . 2/22/2011
Finally! A decent-sounding story in this crazy fandom! Granted, I haven't read any other stories, but they all sounded either weird or stupid or didn't make any sense. Anywho…love the chapters so far; keep 'em comin'!

P.S. Think we could get a full-blown lemon at some point?
neo02yavizim chapter 3 . 2/9/2011
you're such a good writer! i'm loving this *o*
espanamazing chapter 3 . 2/1/2011
I like these oneshots... The second one has to be my favourite, though. XD Just the last line... XD
Melancholic Midnight chapter 3 . 1/29/2011
Fuckin' beautiful. And this is PSG we're talking about here. Damn.

Expecting more!
Katsumara chapter 3 . 1/28/2011
Another awesome chapter. I love the author's note about the 'thirty seconds before'.. Haha. Hoping for a season 2.