Reviews for You can't see me
Marmy chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Oh my god! Someone actually used this category correctly! I really like this monologue. It properly imitates the tone of the book. I was happy for Violet at the end. She was a nice girl.
Clafarie chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Hm, interesting. never really thought of it from violets point of view...cool! Continue?
Depthsofthemind chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
This was awsome, Violent Hays is my favorit charecter, I hated Gloria. Good thing John ended up with the right girl.
SweetSparkles09 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Lol love this! Great take on Violet's character. :)
Christine Marie Jonasdotter chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I noticed that you really enjoy writing in an interrior monologue style almost as a stream of consciousness piece. Again, this is another story I'm not familiarr with, unfortunately
thewindsong chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
This book really hit me hard. I love it, and it's still one of my all-time favorites. It's cool that you gave a shot at writing in the style David Klass used for John, and I think a lot of people could have done a lot worse. :)
2q2q1 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I like how you kinda wrote in the same style like David Klass

Personally I think the book is sad and depressing but, at least Gloria got what she deserved at the dance for someone to tell her Her whole lying popular girl act is stupid
adribanana chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
this is a really good persective! i've never thought of looking at it from violet's point of view!
Onyx Gallan chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I wouldn't say this is the worst piece you've or written or the best. But it's one of those "okay" pieces. I write stuff like this all the time and the best advice I can give is just to keep writing and revising.

Nothing ever comes out perfect the first time.

That's why with Flame of the Arch. I handwrote the chapters, read them, and then revised them to make them better.

But still, this piece is really good in terms of description, grammar, and punctuation. Length was not much of a problem, but it still needs a lot of work. Just saying.

I hope this helps though.