Reviews for Birth of an Assassin: Heir to the Namikaze
ElementalMaster16 chapter 19 . 8/5
this is a really cool story! though i would've liked a bit more clarity on where the assassins stand compared to shinobi, because it's a bit vague.

Xagon Uzumaki Namikaze chapter 19 . 12/11/2015
I'm loving the how easy you combine the Assassin's Creed aspects with Naruto. The redhead harem is nice...but maybe not just redheads? Maybe add characters like Tenten (just think how great an assassin she'd be), Temari (fem gaara and temari? Like seriously how great?), yugito (she's the container of the 2-tailed hellcat, cats are natural shadow hunters), and others, there's so many female characters that would work with the assassin loadout that you're hurting the full potential of your story when you limit it to just redheads...anyways it's your story and you decide...PLEASE UPDATE! This story has so much potential! Please PM me when you update! I'm favoriting and following!
~Xagon Uzumaki Namikaze
Kesshi Uzumaki chapter 18 . 11/30/2015
Please update soon! As for the whole red head harem, I love it. So the harem so far consists of Sakura, Tayuya, and Karin. I think it'd be cool to add female Gaara, Karui, Kushina Uzumaki, and Mito Uzumaki to the harem. I feel like incest could soften Naruto up a bit while keeping the assassin personality. You could portray Naruto's personality after Arno or Ezio. I think Naruto with a Esio-esqe or Edward-esqe personality would be cool. Just my input. Please update!
Akane Mosoa chapter 19 . 11/22/2015
when are going to continue this.
Anime Princess chapter 3 . 10/16/2015
Not too sure I like this mean and cocky Naruto! And WHY doesn't he recall or even admit to knowing Kakashi?! It wasn't THAT long ago! And since he matured so fast, he should have his memories!
Lacrizar chapter 19 . 9/17/2015
This is pretty awesome of a concept, I hope that this comes back to the light that is updating, I can't wait to read more
lalo80 chapter 14 . 7/22/2015
Porfa actualiza pronto
lalo80 chapter 7 . 7/21/2015
Te felicito, es una buena historia. Porfa actualiza pronto
Guest chapter 19 . 7/13/2015
Please update soon this fic is great and it will be a real shame if it dies.
Tsukoblue chapter 19 . 6/23/2015
When will this be continued?
looking forward to chapter 20
LBEfan chapter 19 . 3/27/2015
this is awesome
Drew86419 chapter 5 . 1/7/2015
You have made Naruto extremely weak in this story. Kakashi was a Jounin at age 13 and he had Minato for a sensei for less time than Naruto. So why is it that Naruto is not skilled enough to take on anyone at this point in time? He is 14 and he should be just as skilled as Kakashi is because of the 8 years of training he had
XxShinQuarxX chapter 19 . 1/3/2015
Please update :( it's been a year since you have :(((((((((((((((((
YaoiHimeSama chapter 4 . 12/3/2014
Aww he was about to say it's 'beautiful ' Dammit Kakashi for ruining the moment! :
Guest chapter 8 . 11/9/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...