Reviews for The Most Wonderful Day of the Year
vanillemilkshake chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Not bad at all. good cheesy story is good.. XD
DoubleKK chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Oh Queenie. Dont feel bad, everyone messes up sometimes. Next time just try to manage your time a little better.

In my opinion, this was very cute and the cheesy-ness just adds to it. I'm sure your recipient appreciated you finishing for them and liked it as well. Great job. )

KK
Moonlit Dreaming chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
N'aww! How cute. _ This is such an adorable Christmas tale.

Best wishes for the New Year!
Mage the Observer chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
It works. I know that this time of year can be a little rough, but I'm glad that you managed to pull through and deliver anyway. Better late than never, and better a mediocre gift than no gift at all.

Best wishes for the new year, and for whatever else you may choose to pursue.
Shimmerleaf chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I thought this was quite cute in how Clair was really happy around Kai and depressed when he wasn't there. Overall it was quite short but there's nothing wrong with that.

Have a happy holiday!
RoseAngelx chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I liked it. I would have liked it to be a bit longer, but I liked it nonetheless. It was very sweet, and well written, other than the use of "Clair" instead of "Claire". But that's not a big deal.

Good job on finishing. It's better late than never.

Merry Christmas!
SasukeBlade chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Oh, no, Ultra Drama Queen, don't let it be the last fanfic! Though I suppose if you have to go, you should go on a high note like this one.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Sorry I whined so much :( I participated in a few secret santas this year and you're the only gifter who has come through for me! Thank you so much!

You're right, I do like Kai and Clair! They were cute, and I loved how bashful she was around him. How quickly she went from being depressed by winter to being happy with him around! Just like a crush.

While I hope you don't go, I am honored that you returned long enough to write this for me. So thank you. I loved it.