Reviews for Deal Of The Century?
SereniteRose chapter 4 . 10/20
Harry's a dick, I see you have not updated in a long time I would love to take over if you would let me have your story I won't change it I would just add to it, It's great story and It's a shame that you just gave up on it, no disrespect intented.
You said they didn't want a summer wedding then you get the to choose August? That's the hottest time of year through out Europe?
This harry is not very nice, he's stuck and selfish, and a spoilet brat, hermione deserves some nicer.
It's called a football and a football pitch
I thought they'd gone inside for dinner.
SereniteRose chapter 22 . 11/15/2014
I just read you story and it's rally good I hope you update soon.
Ted chapter 22 . 10/14/2014
I'm assuming there's not going to be anymore updates? What a shame, you had a good story going here.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/9/2014
okay did you just copy paste mills & boons story and replace the names with hp world
Icelynne chapter 22 . 8/9/2014
I found this story because someone else was looking for it and I thought it sounded pretty good. Pretty good? It's pretty great! I really hope you will continue with the story. I want to know what happens to the blonde bitch.
pianomouse chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Found your story from someone who was looking for it. Now I am totally hooked. I hope you find your muse and finish the story.
LittleWryter chapter 5 . 8/8/2014
I dislike the story line but enjoy the way you write. Some will enjoy both so keep up the good work.
Dramione-Fan 17 chapter 22 . 6/22/2014
I love this story. Do you plan to continue it. I hope so and look forward to reading more soon.
IWillGoWithYouHarry chapter 22 . 4/9/2014
OMG! Update ASAP!
GoldenKeeper2567 chapter 22 . 2/21/2014
Please, please update this. I REALLY need to know what you put in the next chapter!

Yours truly,
Little Dragon/GoldenKeeper
Lilmisslondoner chapter 22 . 12/9/2013
I'm crossing my fingers for another chapter soon!