Reviews for Negai ga kanau
Maxine chapter 12 . 1/20
Speechless here... Thanks for the feels trip!
Mikitsukami chapter 12 . 12/31/2017
I understand picking up someone else story is alot of work! I tried to do it once ( with permission of course ~ ) but I became too busy to continue so I really respect the dedication you've put into this story. Thank you.
ochan chapter 12 . 12/20/2017
I think I've read and re-read your story so many times that I should leave a review! Your story is so wonderfully written; it's one of the few I can keep re-reading and not wonder "why did I used to like this?" Your writing is really beautiful. I usually stay away from first person POVs, but the way you wrote was just so unique and good - you captured Sora/Naruto's innocence perfectly, as well as the love from Minato. I loved Kohana's character too! She was supportive but not overly pushy.

Really, I didn't even notice that this was written by two different authors the first time I read it (I don't usually read author's notes)! The story flowed well and even the writing style matched up perfectly.

Thank you so much for writing this! ️
Guest chapter 12 . 11/3/2017
Love this story.
HufflepuffGirl16 chapter 12 . 10/29/2017
This was really, really good! I loved it:)
A friend chapter 12 . 6/25/2017
Your a great writer! Don't let anyone say anything else! I loved it! You kept on getting better at writing!
mari47405 chapter 12 . 2/17/2017
This book was amazing. I glad you made it and I hope you make another book as good as this
daranymorales chapter 12 . 12/11/2016
I was crying all the time! But I love it! the feels!
How you made him his true persona, just like from the manga, I mean I had read a lot of fic's with him been abuse from the village and I keep thinking that if it so happens that It really have been so bad for him, in that case he would have turn out to be so diferent, beacause really, speending all of your chilldhod with the beathing and beeig called demon you would start to believe it at some point, but with the personality that Naruto has, he would never stop having hope that his dreams will come true and being a kind perso all along. But with that type of trauma I think he prety much would have been like in this story.
So...even if you made me cry a lot...it was wort because it turn out to have a happy ending.
pc's hate P.C chapter 12 . 11/12/2015
Loved it you are cool
RogueKiller chapter 11 . 6/6/2015
Awesoooommmeee...
Chloella-chan chapter 12 . 4/6/2015
This story was amazing but I think it needs one more chapter. In that other chapter should be Naruto being announced as the son of the Hokage in his class. Now that would be fun to read!
D O D chapter 12 . 2/25/2015
Wow. Just I mean. It was so good. It made me laugh made me cry made me go "Awwwwwww" (awwwing should be a noun) I mean I'm all choked up because it was so sad but I smiling cause it was so cute. So I look insane. Making little crying noises and smiling like an idiot. So adorable. I loved this.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/28/2014
Love the story its awesome