Reviews for Negai ga kanau
A friend chapter 12 . 6/25
Your a great writer! Don't let anyone say anything else! I loved it! You kept on getting better at writing!
mari47405 chapter 12 . 2/17
This book was amazing. I glad you made it and I hope you make another book as good as this
daranymorales chapter 12 . 12/11/2016
I was crying all the time! But I love it! the feels!
How you made him his true persona, just like from the manga, I mean I had read a lot of fic's with him been abuse from the village and I keep thinking that if it so happens that It really have been so bad for him, in that case he would have turn out to be so diferent, beacause really, speending all of your chilldhod with the beathing and beeig called demon you would start to believe it at some point, but with the personality that Naruto has, he would never stop having hope that his dreams will come true and being a kind perso all along. But with that type of trauma I think he prety much would have been like in this story.
So...even if you made me cry a lot...it was wort because it turn out to have a happy ending.
pc's hate P.C chapter 12 . 11/12/2015
Loved it you are cool
RogueKiller chapter 11 . 6/6/2015
Awesoooommmeee...
Chloella-chan chapter 12 . 4/6/2015
This story was amazing but I think it needs one more chapter. In that other chapter should be Naruto being announced as the son of the Hokage in his class. Now that would be fun to read!
D O D chapter 12 . 2/25/2015
Wow. Just I mean. It was so good. It made me laugh made me cry made me go "Awwwwwww" (awwwing should be a noun) I mean I'm all choked up because it was so sad but I smiling cause it was so cute. So I look insane. Making little crying noises and smiling like an idiot. So adorable. I loved this.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/28/2014
Love the story its awesome
Great chapter 12 . 12/27/2014
A good story. And love the fox partners of the Uzumaki's Looking forward to more!
Anise Nadiah chapter 12 . 10/22/2014
I didn't read soul kit's. Yours the only version i knew and i really like this fic so much. It's very hard to find a good complete fic and an epic like yours is even rare. I truly appreciate the effort you put here in finishing this fic. I love how minato handling this and I really like Kohana a lot! Hope there will be more from you and thank you :)
Madgormley chapter 12 . 10/4/2014
Excellent story
ldsandctr chapter 3 . 7/24/2014
You should do a Minato POV with this same story because I would like with he was thinking in some parts.
Faolan Rei chapter 12 . 7/15/2014
AHHHHH, I absolutely loved this! :D I actually found this fic completely by accident when I decided to check out your profile after reading Wind. And to be completely honest, I wasn't sure what to think of this fic at first after reading the summary, but I'm SO glad I decided to take a chance on it. This seriously has to be one of the best fanfictions I've read in a long time. I only wish it didn't have to end! The Namikaze family feels were killing me by the time I finished, and I'm pretty sure my face was about to split in half from how much I was smiling.
Aaaand I'm rambling now, I'm so sorry. xD I just can't put into words how much I enjoyed this fic, thank you so much for finishing it for all of us! :D I never read the original by Soul-Kit, but I know that this story was too good to be left without an ending. And I know this review is super late (seeing as how this fic was finished in 2011) but I couldn't stop myself from typing this up after I finished. Granted, I didn't try very hard (though I probably should've since I'm not very good at these things, oops).
OK, that's all I wanted to say. :) I'm eager to read more of your fanfictions, both the ones you already have up and any you should happen to post in the future. Happy writing!
-Faolan.