Reviews for Dark Possession
orochimaru chapter 13 . 10/24/2015
pl write another chapter. i want to know what happened
Oroanko fan chapter 10 . 3/28/2015
Oh my this chapter is just so...HOT. Very, VERY good job.
Holy Hell chapter 10 . 11/18/2013
This is the only fanfiction I've ever read, I enjoyed this so much! Knowing Orochimaru's point of view even in the slightest is the best thing!
lazy chapter 13 . 10/5/2013
would love to see more
PunkyTumbleweed chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
This story is wonderful and unique, I hope you complete it.
gemham chapter 10 . 7/30/2013
me gusto muchisimo el capitulo, lo escribiste bastante bien. las emociones de los personajes fueron muy buenas. no solo te enfocaste al sex y ya. si no que mantuviste la historia y el interes durante todo. el capitulo. excelente
PunkyTumbleweed chapter 13 . 7/18/2013
This chapter was wonderful, as was the whole story. Please write more!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/2/2013
D-damn! H-hot *nosebleed* I love this couple it makes me feel like peeing! Just hot wow !
ankofan chapter 13 . 6/30/2013
omg finally and update haha just kiddin i expect another one soon y realy lve this story :D
UnderTheHood chapter 13 . 6/24/2013
NOOO! PLEASE! FINISH THIS STORY! I BEG YOU! EVEN WITH JUST AN INCH OF YOUR INTEREST I BEG YOU TO FINISH THIS AWESOME STORY! lol. sorry, i've been reading AND rereading this story for a while, and it's so sad to hear that you might abandon this story... I was momentarily happy when Iruka was gonna die (LOL I don't hate him, but i don't like distractions hahaha.) but then i hope iruka's death won't affect anko too much... after all i still want anko to end up with orochimaru..

i hope you continue this story... idk why there aren't enough reviews as you said because i believe oro/anko fans must stick together... :'(((
Jurica chapter 13 . 6/23/2013
Please update and finish the story. :) This chapter was so gooooood. I hope that there are more moments of Anko and Orochimaru. Please finish the story! :)
NinjaSheik chapter 13 . 6/23/2013
You...updated! :O I really think you abandoned this fic. Glad you didn't, though.

Very intense chapter. Good job, your skills haven't falter. I spotted some mistakes, but it's only natural for an author who's been away for so long. I've seen it plenty of authors before.

I've always known you were more of an artist than a author, so if you wish to complete this story, maybe you could wrap it up in two more chapters? Looking back at the history of OroAnko authors on this site, it's quite common for authors that abruptly return to want to finish their fics as soon as possible. It's too bad. You had a lot of good ideas, but it's understandable. Wishes to you to finish your fic so you can move onto something you truly want to do. :) Although, you could always let someone "adopt" "Dark Possession". I've seen some authors done it before. You can ask around and see if someone is interested in picking up for you. It's something you can think over.

UPDATE SOON! :D
Guest chapter 10 . 5/13/2013
Hot!
acetwolf94 chapter 12 . 1/16/2013
Its good. Add more!
tomboy0219 chapter 12 . 1/2/2013
Ya know what? Darn you XD I literally found this fic yesterday, my iPod died half way through one of the chapters and now A CLIFFHANGER? Excuse me while I go and weep D: Also, should it be worrying that I identify with Anko on almost every level? XD (or that I find Orichimaru sama sexy as hell? :P ). Living the story though, I think you're one of the few to give a more balanced character to Anko rather than making her out to be a pathetic little child! And you seem to be doing a damn fine job of keeping Orochimaru in character - a difficult task by any standards :)