Reviews for explosion existence
AsumeKona chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
So many of those sentences were strong and well written. I feel like they are each seperate plots, or maybe on large one that you couldn't quite fit together. Interesting though.
Goth Babedoll chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Love love love this please do more.
Goth Babedoll chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Love love love this please do more.
Pezlie chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
This is great! You should definitely, definitely do more for these two. MORE I SAY. It felt so much like them; it was rough, and passionate, and hateful, and with just enough care for one another to link them together in an emotion more powerful than lust. I really want to see more from you for Shizuo and Izaya!
Maximum Chaos-Chan chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Holy crap, please do more Shizaya fanfics!

Please, oh please, oh please. I don't think I could even pick a favorite out of these because each sentence is so descriptive and engaging. I was like *gasp*, reads next line, *gasp*, reads next line, *gasp*, etc.

You're such an amazing writer with so much talent!
PhoenixSummer chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Shizzy and Izaya are so cute, haha(: I love Shizaya pairing as well as OC pairings that you write as well. I liked how you wrote it out. Great story(:
Arinnya chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
you did an awesome job. it's really really good :)
Anon chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Again, extremely late, but I seriously wanted to tell you how much I love your writing style! It's so clean and sparse, but there is so much innuendo and tension just underneath the cover. It really makes you think. Every sentence had a lasting impact on me. :)
Pippa chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Hey, I've been reading your stuff and it's sooo good. Anyways, please write a Shizaya story, pretty pretty please with a cherry on top?
Readers-Section chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
This was really beautiful...very powerful, some of the lines. Really good!
thirteen-forty-two chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
this was really quite awesome.
chisora chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I love this, it was great! Fun to read and intriguing.
Aly-lei chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
So even though its really hard to pick favorites, I think memory, run, silk, and breathe were my favorites. I really felt like I could believe what you were saying. Like it was OOC at all, you know how most Shizaya fics are? Hahah.

So yes, you should definately write another Shizaya fic. I think you'd do an awesome job.

Also, you're a very good writer. I giggled at a bunch of parts but I could also feel the angst. ;)
clear-skyz chapter 1 . 12/29/2010

I feel so happy. 3
LeSanctuario chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
:3 I love the Box, Temptation, Fall, and Forgotten- scratch that. I love them all.