Reviews for The Ranch
newborntwifan chapter 4 . 11/4/2014
Mmm...stinky chickens! Can't wait to see what he's gonna do with them!
newborntwifan chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
I'm late to the party but coming over b/c I saw this on Robzbeanie's page
fanfictionalcolic chapter 26 . 7/8/2014
You make me smile.
Rita01tx chapter 26 . 4/8/2014
This has been such an enjoyable read! Thanks for sharin' it with us!
Rita01tx chapter 25 . 4/8/2014
How cool is that! Edward's very first home of his own LOL! And how funny that Charlie wasn't the least bit surprised about his relationship with Bella!
Rita01tx chapter 24 . 4/8/2014
Since everything hinges on Charlie's acceptance of their relationship, I'm not gonna linger LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 23 . 4/8/2014
What a fantastic opportunity Charlie's givin' Edward! This means he and Bella better come clean quick LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 22 . 4/8/2014
I was kinda hopin' both Carlisle and Esme would make the trip back up there with Edward. Doesn't seem right to leave her behind.
Rita01tx chapter 21 . 4/8/2014
That was a nice thing Edward did tryin' to steer Ben in the right direction but leadin' by example with a little less holier than thou lecturin' might work better on the boy(s)!
Gotta run to next chapter to see if Charlie's gonna survive!
Rita01tx chapter 20 . 4/8/2014
Funny how we don't see our parental units as real people until later in life. Edward's lucky to have notice now!
Rita01tx chapter 19 . 4/8/2014
Edward has grown up...his so-called friends haven't. It makes a huge difference to realize that.
Rita01tx chapter 18 . 4/8/2014
It's so hard to separate once you've made that connection but, with those words in your heart, you work for the day you can be together again...and they will be!
Rita01tx chapter 17 . 4/7/2014
Hard to think about their bubble about to burst when Edward has to leave *sigh!*
Rita01tx chapter 16 . 4/7/2014
Sounds like a very hard but rewardin' day for our Edward! Now for his just desserts LMAO!
Rita01tx chapter 15 . 4/7/2014
Phew! It's such a relief to know Jasper's OK and that Alice is aware and likes him anyway!