Reviews for I Thee Wed
Very interesting thanks
parkesy23 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Sounds great thanks
dbpbatm chapter 19 . 5/23/2012
Really fun read! Thank you for sharing.
Ms.Rossi chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Uh.. I love 80s and 90s music simply love!
2brown-eyes chapter 19 . 5/5/2012
Nice ending to the story. I am glad Rose and Em got things worked out.
2brown-eyes chapter 17 . 5/5/2012
haa haaa, I am so not surprised by her reaction. Edward was playing with fire. I think most women if they were told this your wedding wouldn't be too happy. Since this Bella I sure once she wakes up she will be okay with it.
2brown-eyes chapter 9 . 5/5/2012
I just read your A/N, I didn't my last reviews to mean I didn't like the story. I do like it. But like in any movies or books the characters do irritating things sometimes overshadows the good things people do.

I am glad Angela sees reason with the situation. She is a good friend. Her meddling does seem as bad Alice maybe because it seems Alice is too joyful about it.

Glad Edward has come to his senses.
2brown-eyes chapter 8 . 5/5/2012
Edward is an idiot. Angela offers him out and he refuses. He deserves what he is getting then. What he is asking of Bella is unfair.

Alice is a meddlesome pixie and it is going to backfire in her face. I hope. If I was Bella I would have quit.
2brown-eyes chapter 7 . 5/5/2012
I can't say I blame Bella. Who wants to be the other women or second place in the person who loves you life. Well, children would be another matter, but not another women.

Angela and Edward are doing no justice to having a fake marriage to appease her mother. It is deceitful even if their is good intentions.

I have to wonder if her cancer is that advance sure is tired and looks ill which the treatment will do, but her language seems too good for some Brain cancer. My Grampa died from it he couldn't speak that well towards the end.
foxylady1on1 chapter 19 . 4/24/2012
loved it thank you xx
JXB Addicted chapter 19 . 3/27/2012
That was a totally brilliant story! I really enjoyed reading it! TTFN! JXB. ;0}
adnamaventura chapter 19 . 3/5/2012
the epilogue made me squeal because I was named after Boston's song "Amanda". beautiful stories, tears in my eyes, laughter around me. my heart clenching. absolutely beautiful. you're an extremely talented writer, you have a gift. use it wisely. :)
TakenbytheSky chapter 19 . 2/29/2012
Just going through all your stories and getting absolutely no work done. Ohhhh well, its worth it!
4,817 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »