Reviews for I Thee Wed
pixiekat7 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
*happy dance* SA, what a fantastic opening chapter...I'm positively giddy over it!I'm thinking Henry might be a bit of a scene stealer, damn that kid is cute. Ali, is just so Ali, love her. As for Bella, I'm glad that she's not with the dog, but if Edward is the groom in the Weber-Cullen wedding I fear for her heart. Edward is as smooth as ever, but if he's gonna cheat...well let's just say that I hope Ang calls off the wedding before that happens.

Beyond well done sweet girl, thanks so much!

~Kat
HollettLA chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
I'm so glad he felt as bad as she did. And I'm also glad, tho I didn't review Ch. 2 cuz I suck, that you didn't drag out the reveal that he's not in love with Angela.
imin2genes chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
How about begging? On my knees? What is the deal with Edward and Angela? Gah! I am just dying to see how Edward manages to work this one out. I have faith in you! Great playlist so far. I love it!

So, how about bribes? ;)
L5472 chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
Oh Edward...I really hope Angela finds out what's going on and fixes things *sighs*
KelseyNicole08 chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
Awe.. I'm so sad.. I wish he'd just tell her.. For her sake, his and OURS! I wanna know everything about this promise.. And when he asked his 'best friend' if shed ever felt that way she should have known he found it. She should have asked questions. She should have set him free. Doesn't she want a happy marriage? Because it won't be one if e loves another and looses her and can't have her.
pipelynn chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
i am loving all of these songs and i am so so glad you brought them back together in a way that wasn't a shocker where bella finds out he's one of her clients and that he told her how he was feeling about her instead of ignoring her...please let him tell her about the whole angie thing!

Relax- Frankie Goes to Hollywood

Two Tribes Go To War- FGH

anything duran duran!
SusanQ chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
Maybe he'll try explaining it her (us)? Might work...
fanofbones chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
OMG, so romantic. I died a little when he used that line

sigh

Happy New Year!

fab/vicki
insanemum chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
I am holding my breathe until the next chapter - no really I am. I am so intrigued to find out what this mystery "promise" is that Edward made to Angela that has him in this predicament. No clue!
Noelluna chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
I kinda feel bad for Edward. It seems he is marrying Angela so that she can fulfill something. To me, it looks at though neither truly want to get married but for some reason are. And I want to know the reason! Things should get very interesting. I wonder how long Edward can keep up the pretense before Bella finds out.

Oh, and Henry is just too cute! Happy New Year :)
bspest04 chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
great story so far! keep the chapters coming!
Katluva0323 chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
Well once again another good chapter. I'm really curious why your having Edward be so devoted to Angie when neither of them love each other. More curious as to why they are even marrying. Hm...hope you answer that soon enough. Great story so far, can't wait for your update!
JennC32 chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
How about " I had The time of my life...and I owe it all to you. ". Kind of seems appropriate. I want to know more about the arrangement they have, and I Joe there is a Ben in this story... To be Angela's soul mate.
Sarah-Pattinson chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
Moreeee! :)
FunmbiE chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
OH MAN...I am anxious and nervous and scared. What's going on? What is Edward doing?

I'm interested in your Emmett and Rosie relationship, not just in ITW, but like Thankful and I Will Follow You Into the Dark...your Emm and Rosies aren't ever together...or they don't stay together. Any reason why?

Also, Emm's relationship with his son worries me. Why does he work so much? Is it a financial reason?

2. *SIGH* Breaks my heart how much Edward and Bella are suffering without each other. What in the world is this arrangement between him and Angela?

3. "The pull was too strong, and my fingers itched to touch her as I made my way around the crowded tables...Without considering the consequences, I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her against my chest. She gasped softly, but she didn't turn around as I closed my eyes and laid my cheek against her head as we swayed with the rhythm of the song. She relaxed against meā€¦her hands covering mine as I laced my fingers with hers, letting her sweet scent and soft skin consume me."-OHMYSWEETLORD Can you imagine actually FEELING something like this? *SIGH* SydneyAlice I am a mess right now reading and re-reading this passage. Its absolutely gorgeous!

4. "Please don't look away," I murmured. "I've missed your beautiful face more than you can possibly imagine."-Edward...

5. "I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I'm with you." .DIDN'T. He pulls out the Dirty Dancing! *SWOOOOOOOOOOOOON*

6. "Well, you'd better figure it out," Marcus replied as he wiped down the bar. "Otherwise, you'll lose them both."-TRUTH, this is the absolute TRUTH and its clear to me that Edward isn't listening!

I think the thing I'm most nervous about is the reveal: when Edward and Bella find out she's the wedding planner for his WEDDING to ANGELA. Its going to rough...

...BUT I TRUST YOU! xoxoxoxo