Reviews for I Thee Wed
twicrazreader chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
Hey Sydney:

I so totally hook on this fic now For Sure!

I so wish Bella could have a friend like "ducky" from Sixteen Candles. He would be a riot w/ Alice.

Love Shack by the B52s

Shout by Tears for Fears

Take on Me by AHa

Church of a poison mind by Culture Club.

anything by Loverboy

Marie

twicrazreader
amynic1 chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
Love this story and great chapter. Id just like to say that I own Monster ballads 1 & 2 and not ashamed to admit it :)
ECis4Me chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
Ooh boy, this is going to be a bumpy, messy ride...

Cant wait to learn more about the arrangement...

Great chapter!
Nonita chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
I it! Please update soon,thanks.
breakawaygirl chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
Oh Efward, you're going to be in SOOOOO much trouble when Bella finds out you're engaged. *sigh*
jennayg123 chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
I feel like this is going to get really ugly before it gets better and I'm dying to find out what's going to happen! Loved this- Edward is so sweet with Bella (even if he wasn't with Angie) and I'm dying to find out what's going on with all of that!
Totteacher chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
I wonder if Edward would consider talking to Angela about Bella. She told him if she had found someone like that she wouldn't be with him...perhaps she would understand? I wonder why they are getting married anyway?
wannabescreen chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
well, now you've got me fucking hooked cuz I NEED to figure out why E is marrying Angela. is she knocked up or something? that is my first guess, but maybe it's a little too obvious?

nikki
ellescott chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
Uh oh...What's going on with Angie? Ahhh when Edward wrapped his arms around Bella I melted. The students comments to Edward were very funny. looking forward to enjoying this story.
CourtneyLeighCullen chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
Amazing chapter! I can't wait for the next update :)
mialuvtwilight chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
Wow that moment when Edward saw Bella at skylark and he just had to hold her was so amazing and intense! I'm so intrigued with why Edward is marrying Angela and i feel drama and angst and heartache coming and I'm nervous for that, but also so much romance, well written of course, I'm very excited and I love how they're already so head over heels for each other and how they were both wallowing those days they were away from each other! Already their love is like that love everyone hopes for, the yearning and love! Can't wait for more!
secamimom chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
I swear I am such a cornball. I might have gasped and my eyes might have teared up when Edward quoted Dirty Dancing. I love that movie.

Great chapter and can't wait for more!
Swino chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
Oh an update, I love getting these updates and you took a surprising direction for me, I never thought Bella would go back to the bar, good on her, she put herself out there, although I don't know how Edward is going to manage this. Marcus's comment worried me, you could lose them both. Its pretty important he marries Ange obviously, she would just walk out on him for him finally finding love. The suspense is killing me.

And moody these two are. Alice has to deal with surly Bella all day, trying to find out what went down on their "date" and trying to make Bella better. No sleep and heartbroken do not go well for anyone. And now she hates the rain, that cracked me up! And of course Dirty Dancing has to be playing, the universe really is a cruel heartless bitch. Loved that line.

No surprises that Edward is all emo as well, but the kids they were priceless, they obviously have a great relationship with him to be able to come and have a man to man or woman to man conversation about Mr Cullen's sad eyes and women trouble. Jared has not had a good time with the girls after this comment "They will chew you up and spit you out and never look back." Yikes. But it was Henry who probably made the difference, his questioning and the fact he most likely made a comment to Bella about Edward looking as bad as she did, which is maybe why she did end up going back to that bar, knowing he would eventually show up.

And so Marcus knows something is going on, I would assume he knows why Edward is getting married to Ange, but maybe not. And Edward went to her, swayed whilst holding her tightly. He does need to get a plan, because she has crawled under his skin and wont let go easily. He is cheesy with his Dirty Dancing line - loved it. Now we have date night tomorrow night at her place. How is he going to not kiss her then. Can't wait.

Loved the chapter chick. Hoping you had a very happy new year.
krazzy hopeless romantic chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
oh..i am sensing lots of drama in future

great chapter
Rosegirl1114 chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
I've never watched dirty dancing, I might check it out though from the huge praise you're giving it. I'm confused though, what promise did he make to Angela?
4,818 | « Prev Page 1 .. 282 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 302 .. Last Next »