Reviews for I Thee Wed
tigger5600 chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
great chapter... but OMG this is going to blow up in his face! So excited to see the next one!1
exitstageleft chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Great start to your new story. Girls just want to have fun is one of my favourite 80s songs. Great for a Hen's night!
ebonyeyez1 chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
Another amazing chapter
jennayg123 chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
Someone is playing with fire here and I'm dying to find out how it's going to end!
Maplestyle chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
So I'm guessing with the "best friend" comment with Angie maybe he promised her he'd marry her for some reason, which I can't figure out yet. But he's still going to screw up with Bella...I can feel it and it breaks my heart. He needs to be honest with her.
BeatrizBeltran chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
Sad but lovely chapter
scrosby66 chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
Great chapter, sometimes authors make the connection between Bella and Edward very unbelievable, but you do it amazingly well... Thanks so much for writing!
twicrazreader chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
Hey Sydney:

I so totally hook on this fic now For Sure!

I so wish Bella could have a friend like "ducky" from Sixteen Candles. He would be a riot w/ Alice.

Love Shack by the B52s

Shout by Tears for Fears

Take on Me by AHa

Church of a poison mind by Culture Club.

anything by Loverboy

amynic1 chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
Love this story and great chapter. Id just like to say that I own Monster ballads 1 & 2 and not ashamed to admit it :)
ECis4Me chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
Ooh boy, this is going to be a bumpy, messy ride...

Cant wait to learn more about the arrangement...

Great chapter!
Nonita chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
I it! Please update soon,thanks.
breakawaygirl chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
Oh Efward, you're going to be in SOOOOO much trouble when Bella finds out you're engaged. *sigh*
jennayg123 chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
I feel like this is going to get really ugly before it gets better and I'm dying to find out what's going to happen! Loved this- Edward is so sweet with Bella (even if he wasn't with Angie) and I'm dying to find out what's going on with all of that!
Totteacher chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
I wonder if Edward would consider talking to Angela about Bella. She told him if she had found someone like that she wouldn't be with him...perhaps she would understand? I wonder why they are getting married anyway?
wannabescreen chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
well, now you've got me fucking hooked cuz I NEED to figure out why E is marrying Angela. is she knocked up or something? that is my first guess, but maybe it's a little too obvious?

4,825 | « Prev Page 1 .. 282 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 302 .. Last Next »