Reviews for I Thee Wed
neoearthqueen30 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
this was great! cant wait to read more!
LexxSunday chapter 1 . 12/27/2010

Scarlet Nite chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
My favorite 80s song...hmmm...I am going to say anything on the Top Gun Soundtrack, but most specifically "Take My Breath Away".

As for this story, it seems like Angela and Edward are getting married out of obligation, but I have not got into Edward's mind to find out. I hope there is no cheating. Bella does not seem like she would let herself be the other woman after what happened with Jake.
grabadietcoke chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Hmmm..dreamy, cheating Edward. Interesting.
team rob chapter 1 . 12/27/2010

anything Lionel Richie/Commodores
kroseph chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Ooooo, this is going to be good!

Let us know how old Edward is in this?

First song that comes to mind is Prince-Red Corvette (maybe Edward could have one?)

18 Stories! Amazing as you are-thanks for this treat!
rosby chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Oh man, I didn't even read the summary, so when I saw Weber-Cullen wedding, I was like "Oh nooooo!"

I can't wait to see what's going to happen _
smilton chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
OMG! I totally like! I know this is only the first chapter, but I love it. I can not wait to read the next chapter!
kelly123abc chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Can't wait to see where this story will go..I already know it will be good based on it's authors previous work! Favorite 80's songs..hmmm I have a lot...most of my favorites hold good memories.

Somebody by Depeche Mode

I Melt with You by Modern English

Just Like Heaven by The Cure

Glory of Love by Peter Cetera - cheesy but still makes me want to belt it out when I hear it lol

Kelly : )

PS Thanks for asking for me to think about this good memories some bittersweet but still good!
LisaBebe11 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Umm breaking engagements not cool. There are other men.
Katluva0323 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Awhh, I've already fallen in love with this story and it is only the first chapter. This reminds me so much of the movie The Wedding Planner with Jennifer Lopez. I loved that movie and I think I'm gonna love this story too. I can't wait for another update to this!

As for the 80s music, I have a song that is probably my all time favorite, but sadly came out in 1975. It's Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen. But sadly does not apply...( Oh well. Great job on the first chapter! Update soon please!

CaroBeaH chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
i'm intrigued by this story. i've loved all of your writing, so i'm quite excited for this!
mialuvtwilight chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
holy freaking shit! i love this and i'm so glad youre back, and is edward marrying angela and why is he asking her on a date if he's engaged? and rose and em divorced i hate that, i love them together! i love henry and the whole wedding planning business, and i can't wait for more!
carebear309 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
OK so I'm guessing that Edward is the Cullen in the Weber-Cullen wedding. can't believe what a flirt he is for someone who is engaged to be married. But from the sounds of it, neither party is all that enthusiastic to get married.

I was shocked that Emmett and Rose are divorced. That's quite a change in the character line...

Looking forward to more :)
L5472 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
*gasps* Wow, absolutely loving this storyline! It's going to be amazing, as usual. So many things are going on and have happened. ExB have got a budding relationship going on...ExA are getting married (hopefully not because they love each other? / )...Jake cheated on Bella with his secretary...Bella's the aunt to Henry who's damn awesome... *head spins* Lisa is excited. ;)
4,825 | « Prev Page 1 .. 308 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 .. Last Next »