Reviews for Oneshot: How much pain is your life worth
oooh chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Im facinated. Do update.
Solar Flare of Saturn chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
please write a new chap where Lucius does another thing wrong and has a mature male.
Stormshadowfire chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
hehe
emiral chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Wow...this was strangely pleasing...and hot...XD I don't know why, considering it was torture. But very awesome and delicious. :D Nice writing, too. I think I'll favorite this.
Kira-Kaminari-san chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I would love to read one where The Dark Lord fallows through with his threat..."You can leaveā€¦. If you ever disappoint me again, it won't be so a young female, but the leader of the pack. I think you have realised that even though your weak body gave in and released, this wasn't any pleasure. And next time, there won't be death as an easy choice."
DeathCobraEater chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT!

WOW That was so good, I mean really i'm usuallyt not that into tenticles but you just changed my mind, nice job...i guess? It was great, I would love to read more about this creature (AKA another chapter, someone new maybe) please consider this. Either way it was a good read and great fun.

Death Cobra Eater
Barbasulrico chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I don't konw if I should laugh my ass of or simply just tilt my head and make a disturbed face.

I know Lucius was in a lot of pain and stuff but it had to look extremly weird. I mean he was ravished by some kind of blue monster... and the thought of Voldemort watching is just to much. XD

You win original/weird fanfic of the year!

Great job.
AtrumMaximus chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
This was... so wierd. I wont say hot, because tentacle only does so much for me. And the appeal it might have is far outstretched but the un-appeal of having eggs shot into your stomach and then shitting them out.

I'm gonna stick with plant tentacle-sex. They don't lay eggs.

And if you say anything about seeds, I'm ripping your head off and feeding it to a tentacle slime-monster got it?

But thanks for dedicating it to me :D You are now a real fandom participater and ot just a peeker!

(poor poor Lucius...)