Reviews for Whatever It Takes
Fantastic!
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Loved this one!
Riley chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
One of the most amazing Story's ie read in a long time please keep going
eternalLove59 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Omg! This was perfect!
krazyy989 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
3! Please keep going! its really good!
orangetulips chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Ooohhh grown up puckleberry angst is so gooood. I enjoyed seeing the motivated Rachel Berry that's been MIA lately in this. I completely see this as plausible - she (used to be, at least) primarily married to the idea of success; inevitably a husband would come second. And he's so torn between being happy for her. I definitely see a mature Puck he, not feeling sorry for himself because of his career, but feeling sorry that he STILL wasn't number one in Rachel Berry's life.

I especially enjoyed how he didn't give in at first. They didn't just kiss and make up, he made her work for it.

Ooh, and familyman!puck is adorbs, too. I mean, sucky to have such dramatic family issues, but still.

Great job! Sigh. We all need more puckleberry in our lives.
LindsaylovesPacey chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Oh...purely enchanting! Loved it : )
auhaes23 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
so beautiful :)
caseycoop chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I haven't reviewed this story? I haven't reviewed this story. How the hell haven't I reviewed this story yet?

I'm a horrible person P

I was walking down the cosmetics aisle at work (the most random spot possible, really) when I had this overwhelming urge to read this particular story.

I've always been a sucker for angst.

And as always, I loved it. Don't know what else to say. They're both stubborn, pig-headed people and if they had only told each other the truth about certain things they would have never ended up in that situation.

At least the papers were burnt.

D
GleekOut87 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
great ;0
Serendipity Kat chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Awww... lovely.
missesbean chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
AWE! I super loved this! So amazing. I really loved the plot.
TheRejectedAngel chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I FUCKING LOVED THIS STORY!

First of all I loved the surprises! Like Finn Britney! And then the fact you made Santana gay? (I secretley think thats true) AND WITH QUIN OMG!

Second I loved the way you descirbed their emothions

And lastly: It wasn't all angust you put humor sweet happy and romantic moments with the sad. This story was truly fantastic
FuinnLuver chapter 1 . 2/13/2011